Chapter 29

•Morgan's POV•

I was lying on the couch watching The Walking Dead, wishing we were in a zombie apocalypse right now. Wouldn't it be fun? You would be living life on the edge, in danger, and a nonstop adventure. I was craving an adventure, like I was craving chocolate chip cookies, maybe sushi? That sounded delicious too. I was almost scared out of my skins when Daryl was almost bitten by a walker behind him. I hid my eyes and heard Sawyer walking down the stairs. "Hey babe," he said to me, leaning over the recliner and kissing me, quickly sticking his tongue into my mouth.

"Ew!" I screamed, wiping my mouth. "I really want sushi, can we go to Sakura or something?" He rolled his eyes and smiled at me, sitting next to me. He threw his arms over my shoulder and rested his hand on my stomach.

"Right, and then we go to the sushi store and you don't want sushi, you want pizza now." He smiled at me, and ran his fingers through my brown hair.

"I want pizza now thanks for saying something," I said pouting and leaning into kiss him.

"Nope, we have to go somewhere." He said moving his head away from my kiss. "I promised myself I would never miss a kiss, but... I want to take you to a party."

"Sawyer, I'm pregnant, no."

"It's a YouTuber party, most to all YouTubers will be there and you're one of us now."

"I haven't uploaded in a couple weeks now and there will be alcohol and loud music, no. I'm not going."

"I'm not going without you."

"Ugh, Sawyer, you know I hate when I feel like I am holding people back from something. Go without me." I whined and pouted throwing my arms over him.

"Yeah, I know that's why I'm doing it." He said and smiled at me, kissing me again. "Please?"

"Nope, it's bad for the baby. I'm almost five months now, I'm more than halfway there. I'm not going." I protested.

"Okay... We can stay here and you can give me a handjob again, or maybe a blow.."

"Ugh, fine. Fine! I'll go." I said throwing my hands in the air and rolling my eyes at him crossing my arms.

"Damn, I love you." He said pulling my arms apart and puckering his lips and closing his eyes. I stood up and he opened his eyes. I walked towards the stairs and stuck both of my middle fingers at him. "By the way," he said and I stopped to look at him, "just so we are clear, I am not forgetting about that blowjob." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, whenever you give me an orgasm," I said rolling my eyes.

"Deal."

"I was joking." I said rolling my eyes for the umpteenth time and making my way upstairs. I walked into our room and realized I didn't have any good looking clothes that I could fit into since I was pregnant. Maybe a blouse and jeans would be okay? I went into the bathroom and turned on my curler, to curl my hair. I set out an off-the-shoulder gray shirt and leggings on the bed, studying the outfit to make sure it looked perfect.

"It looks great," I heard sawyers raspy voice behind me, and he hugged me from behind, swaying my back and forth.

"Joey, Lauren and Shane are coming too right?" I asked, bearing my teeth, hoping they were comi too.

"Of course, but I'm there too, you know?" He said, laughing and holding me tight.

"I know, but you'll be hanging out with your friends, and I want another person to be there." I said, turning around to face him. Before he could say anything, my curler beeped and I rushed into the bathroom. I grabbed the curler and began to curl my hair. He followed me inside, and sat on top of the toilet.

"You'll make a lot of new friends there, I promise." He smiled at me and kissed me again. Little did I know what would be coming for me tonight.

||Chapter 30 coming your way in 2 days - 1 week so look out for it!😘||