The two nerds

Using my hand to relieve the glare from the Vegas sun I pulled into Aaron's drive. I turned my car off and leant my head against the head rest taking a breath. My back hurt...

I had spent the morning lugging furniture around and subsequently managed to pull my back. I got out and went into the trunk of my car pulling out boxes after boxes. Piling them into a black refuse bag just so I could carry them at the same time.

Shutting the trunk I lugged the bags over to his front door and held the bell.

"OKAY!! DAMN!" I heard Aaron yell making me grin.

He opened the door his face went from moody to happy seeing me.

"Hey!!"

"Hey! Come in. Wait.." He leant out the door and tried the bell.

I began giggling. "Just thought my bell was broke." He answered lifting his brow.

"No I was just checking that. Works good." I replied following him indoors.

"Oh I bought toys as well." I called as he disappeared into one of the rooms, I hadn't seen which from shutting the door.

"Toys?!" Aaron asked popping his head out from one of the rooms.

"Uh huh.. But if you don't want them I'll just go thro-"

"I WANT THEM! GIMME GIMME GIMME!" He answered racing back over.

I turned my head pointing to my cheek, I got a peck on the cheek and the bags were taken. Like a child he ran off excitedly, a 6 foot 2 child.

I followed behind just in time to hear his gasp.

"THE MILLENNIUM FALCON!"

"It's the 1979 millennium falcon in its original box.. Unopened." I added.

"H-how?!"

"I know a man with a dog as they say."

He grinned and almost got into the bag.

I didn't think I could have got another gasp but I did as he brought out a rare vintage collectors coin and figure of Anakin Skywalker.

"Oh my god.." He breathed making me giggle and pull a bottle of water from his fridge.

"Don't pee yourself. I'm not cleaning it up." I said as I hopped onto the side watching him like a child at Christmas. His face alone made me smile let alone the excitement and his gasps.

The phone came out and he began snapchatting letting everyone know what he had got. After he'd informed everyone he looked at me.

"Did I do good or what?" I asked.

He came over engulfing me in a hug "You're the best."

"You're crushing my spine." I breathed making him laugh releasing me.

I had my hair messed up before looked back at the latest haul.

"Damn.. I-"

"Oh!" I hopped off the side and ran out the front door, I went into the back seat and pulled out one more black bag.

"RiRi? What's that?" Aaron asked taking it from me.

"My washing." I joked as he tried to hand it back.

"I'm kidding, open it." I smiled.

The bag was torn apart and a whole new speechless Aaron took hold. Turning over the box he placed it on the hood of my car inspecting it over and over again before looking at me grinning.