Red Butterfly.

The shop was quiet so even Stephen came over to chat with Ellen. Zak walked around the store looking at items carefully.

"Would you like a refreshment?" Stephen asked.

Please say no. Please say no. Please say..

"I'd love a green tea if you have any." Ellen smiled.

I smiled back and headed off. If Ellen was alone then by all means there would be no problems but Mr A-hole was with her.

I had to ask him as well.. I looked back to see Stephen smirking.. The jerk had done that on purpose.

I pulled an annoyed face at him and proceeded to Zak.

I waited for him to acknowledge me... He had noticed but continued playing dumb.

I guess that comes naturally.

I looked at Stephen who had the biggest shit eating grin on his face and even gave me the thumbs up.. He's on my hit list.. Straight under Zak.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat.

He looked at me and turned back. I sucked my cheeks in and turned. That man can go lick a puddle. I caught Stephens eye who folded his arms at me whilst Ellen looked over the table.

Clenching my fists and teeth I turned back around. Plastering a smile on I spoke.

"Would you like a drink?"

Zak looked at me and frowned. "I didn't understand a word of that due to your teeth being clamped together. Unless someone has wired your jaw closed..." He spoke.

"At last." He muttered.

My zero bullshit policy was running thin.. Very. Thin.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked more abruptly.

He looked around and then to me. "Is that the service I get?"

The cocky jumped up pri-

"Would you like a drink.... Sir?"

"Oh I don't know.. Does it come with any poison in? Bleach? Arsenic?"

"It can be arranged." I growled.

"I'll take a water." He replied.

"Plenty in the toilet." I replied walking away from him.

"Bottled." He added.

"Of course. Coming right up." I pulled a smile and headed out the back cussing his ass to the cleaners.

I made the teas and took my time stirring them. I was trying to find a reason to avoid Captain douche out there..

"Are you slow at everything you do?" His voice spoke.

"It says staff only." I replied putting a teabag in the bin.

"Well it says something when you have to serve yourself." He muttered going in the fridge.