Someone to rely on.

I ate dinner slowly, whilst Zak just hoofed it down and put his plate in the dishwasher.

He was waiting.

"Dude I'm still eating and nothing come between me and food. So if you're that desperate.. Then I suggest you take the laptop, tissues and sit in a dark room." I spoke.

He simply blinked and walked away with the laptop.

Holy shit I was only joking.

I finished my dinner and took my glass of wine that he had poured with me. I found him sat on the couch with the laptop on his knees looking at something.

"What do you even want from me Maria?" He asked as I took a sip of wine.

I frowned into the glass and took it away from my mouth "You asked me around?"

"I know."

"Then why are you asked such a stupid question?" I asked.

"Nothing."

I sat down beside him and looked across before almost snatching the laptop off him.

"What the hell is all this?" I asked.

"Welcome to my world. Where people slate you for the simplest of things. Apparently I'm fat."

I looked at him and pinched his stomach between my finger and thumb making him giggle. I smiled amused at the noise.

I looked at myself and well.. I could grab more than a pinch on me!

"Well they don't know shit." I answered annoyed closing the laptop and tossing it on the other couch.

I crawled onto his lap and straddled him. He took my waist as I slowly began grinding on him. "How often do you read that?"

"Not often."

I stopped moving  causing him to growl. "Every time you lie to me it's longer you wait."

"Okay."

I began twisting my hips "So how of often?"

"Most nights." He sighed closing his eyed and frowning slightly.

"Well... You shouldn't. No good comes of those websites." I replied.

"Question for a question.."

"Okay."

"Aaron doesn't know you're here. Does he?"

I shook my head "Nope."

"Good." His hand scooped up the side of my face bringing me in close to him. His thumb traced my lips giving me a chance to take his thumb into my mouth and suck on it.

I almost saw the fire alight behind his eyes.

"I want you Maria.. I want this to be a regular thing because you do something to me that I haven't had in a very long time."

I popped his thumb from my mouth and looked at him.

"And what's that?"