Bag packed of surprises.

That wine was still in my bloodstream cause I was seeing and hearing things that didn't even exist.

Zak apologising for one... And I could have sworn he kissed me on the cheek. So that's two.

I felt okay but if that was happening.. Then it means I'm still drunk right? I rolled off the bed and made my way down the RV slowly to get a bottle of water, I hoped Aaron got me one. He usually did.

I jumped when Zak coughed, he was painfully curled up on the couch trying to go to sleep. I shook my head and went past him to Aaron.

"Hey."

"Good afternoon!" He cheered making me groan.

"How's the head?" Bacon asked.

"It hasn't decided yet. Did you p-" I paused as Aaron held me up a bottle of water.

"You're the best, thank you." I answered taking it from him.

"You're welcome."

I opened it and slowly made my way back up the RV. I stopped by Zak, I could take the couch.. I'm smaller than he is.

I went over to nudge him but Bacon swerved something and instead of a gentle nudge I fell into him. I heard him moan but I was worried about my water....

This was good water.

"Owh." He spoke lifting his hand to show my knee was actually jammed into his ribs.

"I- you- bed is free." I blurted and moved away. He grunted a response that I didn't hear as I sat myself behind the table and used some else's hoody as pillow.

"You're still tired."Zak spoke making me look at him.

"I am... But you're a lot bigger than me and I can fit in the couch."

I watch him walk away and sit back down on the couch. Dude? Go use the bed!

Still as stubborn as ever. I put my head back down on my arms and closed my eyes. Guess I'll sleep here...

The next time I opened my eyes I was laying on the bed, I threw myself over to get comfortable when I hit a wall.. A pillow wall to be exact.

"What the-"

"It's to make you more comfortable.. Shh." Zak hushed. I followed the voice to find Zak trying to sleep beside me with a territory line of pillows.

And we're suppose to be adults here?

I ignored him and the Great Wall of pillows. China would be impressed with his work.

I thought it was stupid, and stole two so I could sleep on them.

"Took ages to build that." I heard Zak mumble.

"Shh. I'm asleep." I replied.

---------------

I woke probably 2 hours  later to find Zak had taken nearly all the bed and I was left with a small section... No bigger than what Gracie or even a cat would take up.

"Dude." I spoke looking at him but he was dead to the world...

He was breathing... Wasn't he?