Delete. We're Done.

I stormed past Zak and Aaron holding my arm.

"Ri?" Aaron called after me.

So I had it done. Which meant the clock was ticking now. I could have the gene or I'm in the clear. I felt like a ticking time bomb now.

What if I had it?

What if I had to have surgery?

My mind swarmed with questions, everything just clouded my vision.

I was yanked around by a hand putting pressure on my arm I had just had the blood test from.

"Well?! Have you had it done?!" Zak snapped.

"Go go hell.... Both of you." I snarled.

I was within a whisker of Zak's car when I was pushed against it and Zak pulled up my sleeve.

"Wh- what the fuck?! Get off me!" I shouted at him.

"You had it done." He sighed with relief.

I pulled my sleeves down "We... We're done. Now you take me back to the hotel and you both delete my number! How dare you!" I shouted at them both in anger.

"Ri." Aaron spoke quietly.

"No! It's not, Ri.. You knew! You knew he was planning this and you let it happen!"

"And you! What did I tell you?! Huh?! That it's now a sentence! I hope you're happy with yourself! You have just tee totalled my life!" I snapped at Zak.

"We're trying to save you Maria! You can't just sit around if you have it! You need act.. Fast!" Zak shouted at me.

"You," I pointed my finger at him "You take me back to the hotel and we're done."

"Sorry for caring."

"Shut up and take me back." I answered throwing myself into his car.

I refused to speak to either of them on the ride back. All I could think about was my mum, my auntie.. Now me? Was I the third in the family?

As we pulled up to the hotel I opened my door causing Zak to slam on the brake.

"Maria!"

"It's done. Thanks for nothing." I slammed the door and went into the hotel.

I went to the bar and ordered a bourbon and Coke. Nursing it in the corner I saw a group of women giggling as they were having pre drinks.

Looking at the time I smiled.
Screw this, I'm going out. All guns blazing out!

Knocking back my drink I went back to my room and sifted through the bags of clothes. Not finding anything I liked I grabbed my purse and headed out.

I traipsed through shops looking for something.. Something bad ass. I didn't have work clothes so this was the start to by somethings I really shouldn't.

I always hit the sale rails first. Always. Skimming through I didn't find anything I liked. Which led to me exploring the rest of the store. I pushed through rails of clothes until I went onto another store doing the exact same.

I was a woman possessed!

That's when I found it.

"Oh mumma." I breathed touching it.

"Gorgeous is it not?" A sales assistant spoke beside me.

"I love it."

"Bolero jacket is removable as well." She added.

And well, I was already sold at the first glance at the daredevil cleavage. Hell if there's a chance I'm gonna lose the twins then I'm gonna enjoy my time with them!

 Hell if there's a chance I'm gonna lose the twins then I'm gonna enjoy my time with them!

I picked it up and went into the changing room putting on the corset. Seeing my body in it only made me more determined for tonight.

It even had a little belt and pocket! What's not to love about this!

I changed back to my clothes and left with a grin to find a pair of leather pants and black boots.

I found both. I bought it all and skipped from the store and into another for make up.

I got some eye make up and red lipstick before heading back to the hotel.

Stripping off I looked in the mirror seeing my arm. I had bruise from where they took blood. I was normally left with one, despite holding the cotton wool on my arm hard.  I hadn't looked at my phone since being back. I only imaged what it would be like. Flooded with missed calls and messages.

I took a shower and decided tonight I was going back to work. Whether Joey had me or not.

I left the bathroom and sat on the bed in a towel coating my body with cocoa butter. 

Humming along with the music on my phone I got myself ready slowly. Even giving my nails a lick of red nail varnish  to match my lipstick.

I was caught off guard and answered my phone when it rang, before thinking about what I was doing.

'Maria..'

'I'm not speaking to you'

'NO! DON'T HANG UP!'

'What do you want Zak?'

'A-are you okay?'

'Am I okay? Gee! You didn't care whilst dragging me to the doctors. So why should I answer now?!'

'Please.. I need to know.' He replied.

'I'm fine. I'm going to work so leave me alone. And delete this number.'

I hung up and tossed my phone across the bed. It hurt.. It hurt to be betrayed by both of them.  I knew I obviously had to have the test done and I would have. But forcing me?

I noticed Aaron had the sense to leave me. He knew what I was like. I dried my hair and left it down.

The brunette veil! I didn't realise how long it had got!

Putting on my clothes I threw my coat over my top and left the hotel with my purse and phone. Getting into my car I plugged the AUX cord in and looked for a song..

Katy Perry - Part of me..

Perfect.