My boyfriend is a demon hunter.. He'll kick your ass.

Zak POV--

I walked into Desire after sending Joey a text. I met him by the door granting me and Aaron access to the closed function.

It had changed completely from the last time I was here and for the better with increased security systems.

"She's been a bit.." Joey paused to think of a word.

"Annoyed? Upset? Angry?" I offered up.

"Disappointed." He chose.

That word made my heart drop, I could handle her upset, mad and annoyed but disappointed? It was one emotion that showed how deeply someone loved you and how you had upset them but not enough to have them in tears.. Because they loved you so much they would accept any shit you threw at them.

I nodded, now walking into the club the music was going and there was staff dancing. I looked to see almost everyone had someone to canoodle and dance with.

"Thank fully Tilly has your ass covered." Joey smiled and walked away.

"Where is she?" I asked scanning the room constantly.

I then worried she was going to jump out and surprise myself and Aaron so we pressed ourselves against a wall and in the dark until we found her.

"Holy shit." Aaron whispered.

"What? What?!"

"I found her."

"Where?!" I began looking around but still couldn't see her and it was becoming frustrating.

"Red dress with Tilly in blue." He answered taking a photo on his camera.

I looked for blue, I found Tilly, but she was dancing alone?

I frowned and looked for red. Then I found her..

I blinked.

My ears padded out the music to replace it with the thudding of my heart. My mouth suddenly felt dry and a lump formed in my throat. I felt nervous, so nervous that my stomach felt weak, I felt like the moth to the flame, I swear time it stood still as I looked at her. It felt like we were alone and my heart was swelling up in my chest. I felt it, but I couldn't say it out loud..

She's mine.

My feet were moving before my mind was able to register anything. I stopped as she smiled and laughed with Tilly. I took a breath and swallowed focusing on breathing. My palms itched to hold her, to touch her skin.

"What are you waiting for bro? Go get your woman." Aaron whispered in my ear.

I smiled and began walking towards her.

I had got the voice messages that Maria left and wondered how she would react to seeing me.

I had lied to her at breakfast.. I was going to be there or even be here tonight . But the idea of being spanked got me a little excited. She was a little vixen when she wanted to be.

I caught Tilly's attention most likely from how I was looking at Maria like a predator. She was breathtaking, tantalising and just simply gorgeous.

A few people had got in my way making me move and Tilly to mirror my movements making it impossible for Maria to see me just yet. I knew Aaron was taking photos of her, he said he would capture Maria's leaving work party so that they had some nice photos to look back on.

Joey's or Desire as it was now renamed was Maria's first job. A job she threw herself into and worked relentlessly. The days I used to go over Aaron's and he would have her curled up on the couch fast asleep with her lips parted in a pair of his shorts and a big steppin' top.

We had a dislike to each other whilst she was awake, mainly because of how defence she was almost every second in my presence but there were times.. Like the time she was sleep where I could look at her, watch her but not in a creep bastard way.  I could admire her beauty and innocence in Vegas. It was a dangerous place to be at night when you were a woman. Alcohol encouraged people to do things they wouldn't normally do and the nights she came to Aaron's was a hard night.

I walked onto the dance floor and made my way to her. Tilly grinned and spun Maria hard.

I stepped forward catching her in my chest. She gasped and placed her hands on my chest. Her brows pulled and her eyes slowly trailed up until they met mine.

"Hello Maria." I smiled.

It took her a few seconds to register that it was me for real then she smiled.

"You're here. Did you get it done in time?" She asked.

"Screw the show." I replied pulling her into a kiss. Her lips hit mine, I placed my hand on her back feeling her bare skin.

She pulled away "No, Zak I'm serious. I need to know, have you done it? I don't want you to miss a week." She answered worried.

"Even if it means I miss our first outing together? As a couple?" I asked.

"Y-yes! Especially you have worked too hard to let them do this. We have other opportunities to go out, just tell me."

"It's sorted." I replied.

She let out sigh of relief and smiled "Good, I'm happy now."

"Good. Now would you care to have this next dance with me?"

She bit her lip and looked around "I can't I'm afraid. My boyfriend is a demon hunter.. He'll kick your ass." She replied.

I laughed softly pulling her against my body.

She gasped when we parted lips "I hope you know he's definitely going to kick your ass now."

"Well let him." I grinned.