Lets bring dinner to a stand still

Zak POV--

I looked up at the house and looked at my phone..

The GPS said it was right, fingers crossed it was. I got the address from Aaron so I hoped it was right. I mean, I'm gonna look an idiot otherwise. I went into the car and pulled out a bouquet of flowers and gift bag. Taking a deep breath I approached the door and knocked.

I turned around looking at my car hoping that I had locked it, the stupid fob for this hire car was broke. But it seemed like a quiet place so hopeful it will be okay.

The door opened behind me making me turn around. My eyes met with those chocolate brown puppy dog eyes of hers.

Maria had on a white dress with black roses, it hugged her figure in all the right places and made my mouth water. She also had on a pair of black heels with her hair up in a fashion leaving a piece of hair by her ears.

She had light make up on and from that alone, it stole my heart back to her.

"Hello Maria." I smiled as she looked at me.

I heard her intake some air and swallow.

"Maria? Sweetheart who is it?" A man spoke behind her. My eyes locked with his as he approached and put his hand around her waist.

Anger seeped through my veins as my teeth gritted together.

"I see." I growled and turned walking down the steps towards my car. My stupid shitty hire ca-

"Zak!" She cried.

As I turned I caught her in my arms and her mouth hit mine with force knocking our teeth together painfully. She let out a moan as I grunted at the pain but continued to kiss her as her hands bunched together on my shirt.

She pulled away pushing her forehead against my lips "Please... Please don't go." She whispered.

"Maria I'm so sorry."

"I don't care.. I don't care about any of it. You came, you're here. Please stay." She begged looking up at me as tears collected in her eyes.

"Okay." I nodded. She let out a sigh of relief and kissed me again before taking my hand in hers.

"You look beautiful." I spoke as we made our way back to the house.

"Thank you, you look very handsome in that shirt." She smiled.

I placed my hand on her lower back as we walked up the steps. But I stopped at the door..

"Z-Zak?"

"I haven't been invited.." I spoke.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

I ignored him and looked at Maria who was about to welcome me in when another man appeared.

Oh shit.. Maria's father.

"Maria?"

"Dad.. Dad this is Zak. Zak, meet my dad." She smiled looking at me. I returned her smile and looked at her father as he took her side pushing the other man back.

Maria had her fathers eyes, the same chocolate brown and the same shape.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." I held out my hand.

He eyed me before smiling as shaking my hand hard.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Zak. My name is Henry." He smiled. "Come in."