The annoyance

"Ma'am?" The airport attendant spoke.

I looked at her and then at Zak.

"Christ." He rolled his eyes and pulled me away with my bag. His long strides were hard to keep up with so I ended up doing a little run by his side before I came to a halt.

"What are you doing here? How are you even here?" I asked realising I had questions he needed to answer.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along and into the disabled toilets.

Oh god.. People are going to think we're havi- there's plenty of room in here for that actually.

"I'm here because you owe me a phone, also Aaron noticed you had used his computer and did a reprint of the last document.." He pulled out a copy of my E-ticket.

"Oh." I answered.

"Maria what the fuck are you playing at?" He asked making me look away.

"I heard what you said to Aaron... I'll let her down gently. All this? All this was a game to you. Don't deny it I heard you." I replied.

"At first yeah, it was. Not so much as a game with your health but the whole love hate thing we had going. I loved how I got under your skin so fast. How you reacted and the way a little anger flashed behind your eyes. Oh.. What was the idea of kicking me out the hotel?"

"I was mad at you. I am mad at you! You played me and it hurt! You said I should be your girlfriend and then you do this whole wooing thing and I wake up to find you talking smack about me with Aaron! Why?! Why even go to the trouble of buying me flowers, asking me to spend the day with you if it's all been a game?! Is this how you get your kicks? Treating women like that?" I asked.

"No. It's not."

"Then why have you done it to me?!"

"I-"

"I let you in, I told you before I told Aaron and you.. You just made me feel like an idiot!"

He folded his arms watching me which infuriated me even more.

"Don't. Just. Stand there!" I shouted pushing him.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked amused.

"Say something! Defend yourself! Lie! I don't know but don't just stand there!" I shouted at him angrily.

"You're so attractive when you're angry." He commented.

"Oh go fuck yourself." I spat.

"Such a filthy mouth." He laughed.

"This isn't funny!"

"No, it's not.. My phone had way too much on it to be taking a diving lesson."

This time I smirked "You deserved it." I replied snatching my ticket and passport from his hand. I turned grabbing my case when he pulled it from my hand and pushed it over.

"Mature. Now pick it up."

"No."

"Such a jerk." I sighed picking it up when he snatched my passport off me.

"Stop snatching you little twerp!"

"Twerp?" He laughed.

"Why are you even here?!" I shouted at him.

"Glad you asked. Let's take a seat." He pushed my case over and sat on it.