My not yet wife

My eyes widened as the room was filled with gasps.

Oh no the hell you didn't!

I got onto the stage and went over.

"Zak get up. Now!" I hissed.

"Hold on.." He lowered his head and did his shoe.

His shoe? HIS SHOE?!

He stood up and brushed his knee off and looked at me. Seeing my glare he began to laugh.

"Okay that was real bad timing.. Sorry guys! False alarm! But..." He took my hand and held it in his.

"I'm going to punch you." I growled.

"What was that darling? You're going to punch me?" He asked in the microphone.

I went as red as my dress and gave him the best death stare..

I'm gonna Darthvader death grip his throat!

"Maria. Maria. Maria."

"Zak." I replied through gritted teeth.

"So beautiful.." He sighed and looked at me.

"People are looking at us.. Hurry up." I whispered.

"Don't rush me.. Right okay. So everyone knows a few months ago.. Myself and this beautiful woman of mine actually hated each other.. We didn't start off like any normal romance. No cause that's so overrated right sweetie?" He asked.

Making me nod and shrug.

"But after a few incidents.. I finally saw what everyone else saw and more. I didn't just like Maria, no I fell in love with the mouthy, attitude filled, chaotic woman. I fell for the animal lover, the mad woman, the organiser, the beauty and the queen. We both became each other's Achilles heel. She is my Achilles heel, if anything happened to her.." He shook his head.

"Just know that I'd walk through a burning building for you."

A few people aww'd at that.

"I know you'd do the same for me."

I pulled a face and touched my hair making everyone laugh.

"Okay, maybe if your hair was kept safe, but mine too. Okay I'm trailing off. But Maria has become my world, and I won't want it any other way. She's the reason I get up every morning and the reason I work my ass off to get home quicker. My Miss Motivator. But I want to know how committed to this relationship I am... And being surrounded by friends and family.." He pointed to Aaron who had face time on to my parents.

I looked at the phone and wave before looking back at Zak now wondering what he was going to do..

"I'm 100% committed to you. No woman compares to you and nobody can make me laugh like you.. So I want to give you this."

He pulled out a small ring box and opened it. My eyes widened at the ring inside! It was gorgeous! Shiny and totally Zak approved!

It was a round cut centre stone and had two black skulls sat under the centre cut whilst wrapped in small cascading stones

It was perfect..

"It's a promise rings. And I had a whole speech for this but I'm going to wing it and hope you understand what I'm trying to say.. So." He paused and took a breath.

"I give you this ring with a pledge that I will be faithful to you. That this ring is a symbol of our commitment to this relationship and our future. I hope that when you look at this ring, it reminds you of my promise to never.. Never stop loving you."

"That this rings symbolises my intent on marry you in the near future and spending the rest of my life with you, to grow old and buy a house in the countryside and go fruit picking like we did in England and finally that where ever I am in the world.. That I will always love you and be there for you."

My bottom lip was quivering as he took it out and held it between his fingers.

"I asked for your fathers permission before I left. I wanted to do this all properly. The left ring finger is connected to the heart.. The same as the right. I would like to put this on your right wedding finger, so that when the day comes.. And it will, that when I ask you to marry me that I'll be able to put a ring on that finger. Maria will you accept this ring?"

I couldn't even speak as I was now swallowing my own cries.

I nodded.

"You agree to stay with me? With my smelly boots and love for wild onions?" He asked to make sure.

"Yes." I croaked.

He grinned and put the mic down to push the ring on my right hand.

I pulled him to me giving him a kiss as the crowd whooped us.

"I love you." I cried holding his face.

"I love you too.. My not yet wife."

"You're not yet wife." I whispered and pulled him back in for another kiss.

The moment he chose was perfect, and go make sure my parents were on the line made it that more special. He wiped my tears and kissed me again before I brought the ring back into view and looked at it in great detail.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"It's beautiful. I can't thank you enough! It's perfect."

"We can celebrate tonight, just you and me." He whispered in my ear making me smirk.

"You're definitely getting laid tonight." I whispered back making him laugh and kiss my head.

He was definitely getting it tonight!

**************

A/n: I love this ring.. It's from Sapphire studio so anyone looking to buy me a present... Hint haha! It's gorgeous but also an engagement ring. But I saw it and with Zak's style I figured it would be nice if I chose this.

The end is near my lovelies!