Fashion helper

"Come on Ri, keep up!" Aaron called excitedly as we made our way through a funfair.

Yep you heard right, a funfair. 

Our supply run ended up a day on the beach, not that I'm complaining, I love the seaside and it always made me sleepy after but it was manic.

I lost everyone in a blink of an eye, I continued in the direction I was going when I hand pulled me in. The hand belonged to Zak and he pulled me into where they all were thankfully.

I did say thank you quietly, he simply acknowledged it win a nod and walked away. I saw Aaron and followed his vision direction to see Star Wars figurines. I smiled at my nerd and went over looking at them with him.

"Hey, you made it. Get lost?"

I nodded "Zak pulled me in. Thankfully."

Aaron smiled hearing that "Not the big bad wolf after all then." He replied.

"Jury is still out." I answered turning my attention to the toys.

"God I want them all.." He sighed.

"You don't need them all.. So how about you find the ones you like, seen the traders cards?" I asked pointing to them.

"Yep. I've bought them... All."

I blinked as he grinned.

"souvenir shopping. I never had you as the type."

Aaron pulled me back and into him wrapping his arms around my shoulder as I stood in front of him.

"Can I have a hug?" He asked.

He's never been one to ask for hugs, so I turned instantly and gave him a big hug, holding on a little longer than I needed to before letting go of him.

"Tired?"

"Not yet, let you know when I am...I'N going to need your shoulder."

"That's why I'm here!" He sang.

I couldn't work out what kind of store we were in until I noticed that it was two in one. The other was a small shop and the other half was a collectors shop. I guess that made the rent cheap!

Looking at the magazines my eyes scanned across them until the C word popped up. The 6 letter C word.

I picked it up looking at the cover when Zak cleared his throat making me jump and shove it back on the shelf.

"We're leaving."

I nodded and went out the door. We carried on down the busy beach front when I stopped seeing a woman in a wheelchair with a bandana on her head looking pale and frail.

Tears formed in my eyes leaving me nowhere to go but to lower my head and wipe my eyes hard.

"Maria?" Zak spoke.

"I'm fine." I replied walking on fast. I couldn't cry, I can't cry. I can't.

As they all stopped looking at camera equipment in a store I slipped next door letting Ash know.

It was a clothing shop and I needed pjs. As much as I loved wearing Aaron's clothes, I did worry incase he didn't pack enough tops for himself.

After a look around I picked up some more panties and bra sets, and then Pjs in form of satin slips also a top and some satin shorts which were my favourite.