I can't figure out if it's love or it's lust.

I think I almost gave Zak a heart attack when I emerged from his spare room in clean clothes and washed.

"Maria? Are you okay?" He asked unsure.

"I need to apologise to Aaron." I said before picking up my bag.

"Woah what about breakfast?" He asked sliding in front of the door.

"I'll be okay."

"Okay absolutely not. You are not getting behind the wheel until you have eaten some food." He steered me away from the front door.

I was plunked on a seat and told to stay whilst Zak made me breakfast.

"Have you spoke to him?" I asked.

"Not really.." He replied making me nod.

Now I was effecting their friendship which would impact on work. I needed to bring this to an end. Now.

I ate what Zak pushed in front of me, pancakes with maple syrup. I demolished them and washed it down with orange juice before looking at him waiting for him to dismiss me.

"You sure you want to do this today?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied and left his house without another word.

The sun was hot today and it made me groan just at the thought of my plan but I would walk the Sahara doing it if it meant he would talk to me.

I joined the queue of traffic going into town and drummed my fingers against the door handle waiting.

"Come on. Please be on my side today.."

As if God answered my prayers the traffic began moving and I was on my way.

"Thank you." I smiled up to the sky as if he would have time to answer my demands.

I knew where I was going and eventually pulled up at the shop. Pulling my bag from the passenger seat footwell I got out and headed inside.

The bell dinged at the door and a woman with multicoloured hair turned to see who had came in. Her face looked disappointed but she gave me a smile and continued helping another customer with her tribe and I mean tribe of kids.

I knew what I wanted and wasted no time in finding it and buying it. The two eldest children looked at me curiously.

"Darthvader is real." I whispered causing them both to gasp and run back to their mom.

TIME TO LEAVE!

I left the store and walked back to my car, not done I drove to the mall and parked up.

It seemed stupid to everyone else but this was my only way. Our only way.

Buying the accessories I needed I left the mall with two carriers and went back to Zak's.

I walked in to hear music pumping and the doors open letting in the fresh air. Putting my recent buys down I went to find Zak.

His garage was my first choice and it turned to be the correct one as I watched him bench press weights.

I watched his body move causing me to get a little flustered.

"Oh you're back." He spoke making me jump, I was just caught checking him out.

I even had my head tilted to the side looking at him.

"Y-yeah. I got the things I needed." I replied.

"You were quick."

"I knew what I wanted." I shrugged. Zak placed the bar down and got up off the bench walking over to me. I came eye to chest with an extremely worked out, sweat glistening nipple.

Awkward.

"And what do you want now?" He asked.

"A glass of water?" I guessed.

"Shall I tell you what I want?"

Say no.

"What do you want?" My body spoke for me. Ria no. This isn't important right now.

"I want you."

I gave a nod.

"Every single which way." He added making me swallow.

"I think I'd like that.."

What?!

"Hmm.. You don't seem convinced." He replied.

"I'm sorry. I just.. I have a lot on my mind." I replied.

"I know, but I think I could help. After nearly four days of doing things your way. I think it's time I intervened." He answered.

"I uh.. Okay." I replied bleakly.

"I think I could.. Relieve you of some stress." He answered kissing my neck. My eyes fell closed as he continued kissing my neck, I gasped as he sucked my neck but I remember what Aaron said.

"No bites." I whispered. "Not on my neck at least."

I heard Zak chuckle and lift me up by the back of my thighs. I held his face in my hands kissing him as his hands kneaded my backside. I felt him moving through the house and paused when he saw his couch.

"I don't even want to know." He shook his head and pulled my face back to his urgently.

I was dropped on the bed causing me to bounce lightly, I pulled myself back slowly but he grabbed my foot and pulled me underneath him making me giggle.

"Oh I'll make you smile, and laugh, and moan..." He came crashing down on me and pushed himself against my stomach.

"I may even make you beg and scream." He whispered making me shudder.

"Bring it on." I growled.

My clothes were being pulled off and I was out of breath before we even started. He took in my body and kissed down it lightly causing my body to response to his touch when I was flipped over and had a spank on my behind.

I had the realisation in that moment that we were love and lusting. But with the urgency, this act right here was going to be lust..