What material?

My eyes opened as I instantly rolled over and smiled seeing Zak sound asleep, with messy hair and catching flies.

He's so lush.

I slipped out of bed and covered him properly before grabbing some clothes and hitting the shower. Changing into a striped tank top with denim shorts and sandals. The weather looked nice and I planned on making the best of it, especially in England.

 The weather looked nice and I planned on making the best of it, especially in England

"Morning love." My dad greeted me as I came downstairs.

"Morning." I smiled and looked at my mum.

"You've had that top for years.. It just shows you've not put on any weight."  She spoke.

"That's a good thing.. Right?"

"Hmm.. No Zak?" She asked looking for him.

"Jetlag, he's sound asleep. I've left him in bed.. You don't mind right?"

"Absolutely not, that man deserves a good sleep." My dad spoke

"Who does?" Zak asked coming into the room behind me.

"Uh. I left you asleep." I eyed him.

"Well I noticed you were gone, besides its a nice day." He replied kissing the side of my head.

"Oh let me fix you both breakfast." My mum spoke about to get up.

"Oh Carmel, no please allow me. Would you like a cup of tea?" Zak asked making my mum almost choo at him.

Someone packed the Vegas charm.

"That would be lovely." She smiled.

"You never accept my cups of tea!" My dad laughed.

"Well Zak's different. Yes please darling."

He smiled and headed to the kitchen, my mum waved for me to go and grinned.

I followed behind Zak as he flicked the kettle on and held out his hands waiting for the things to appear. I smiled and set everything out for him.

"Thank you." He smiled and began making my mum a cup of tea.

He stopped and looked at me "I didn't ask your dad." He whispered. I pushed a cup over ready for him to fill.

"Life saver." He whispered.

I watched as he disappeared with them carefully, I waited and heard my mum thanking him.

Smiling I went over to the radio and put on a music station and began making us breakfast whilst dancing around the kitchen.

I didn't know Zak had came back in until I wiggled my bum past earning me a pat on it. I laughed and began making pancakes, American life had wore on me.

"What we having?"

"Pancakes and whatever you can knock up."

"Okay." He began hunting for things whilst I made them on the pan.