What's behind door number...?

I took my time in the shower, helping myself to his shower gel and shampoo.

He wouldn't suggest me using his things again.

However it soon backfired when I almost went over in the shower from the large dollop of shower gel on the floor.

"Woah there nelly!" I laughed steadying myself.

I got out shortly after before I broke something, meaning my body.

I poked my head out the bathroom to find clothes laying on the bed. Looking around for him and seeing no sign I walked out and across to the bed.

He'd got me a new pair of boxers still in the box (show off.) a pair of sweats and a black top. 

I went to dry myself when the view took me off guard, looking around I went across to the window being nosey. The large Buddha in his garden took me by surprise, I didn't think he was spiritual like that?

Giving a shrug I changed and realised I only had a sports bra to put back on. Even that was wet.

Urgh. Women problems.

"I'm gonna have to let the twins loose.. You two better behave." I warned and pulled on his top.

If felt weird, the only time I went bra free was bedtime. I couldn't go outside like this? Someone would make a comment about me feeling the cold.  Pushing my mouth to the side I slipped into his wardrobe and found a hoody.

"Don't mind if I do.." I pulled it on letting it swamp my body.

Feeling satisfied that I could hide under the clothes I left Zak's bedroom and went towards the kitchen hoping the utility room was next to it. So I could at least dry my sports bra.

I was right and threw my clothes into a carrier and my sports bra in his drier. Not knowing where he was too I decided to have a little wander around.

Looking side to slide I slipped in a doorway and closed if behind me, his office.

"Well this is boring.. Although the desk is nice." I admired the dark solid wood before leaving everything in its place and heading back out into the house.

I climbed the stairs and looked at the hallway of doors.

"What behind door number 1?" I said to myself and opened it up to a grey bedroom.

"It's a 50 shades of grey inspired bedroom." I answered before closing it.

"Door number two?" I opened it up "It's a home cinema!"

"Door number three!"

It was another office.

"Door number 4?!" Another bedroom.

Seriously? The dude lived alone, I was joking about being Vegas' Hefner but he was making room to have those bunnies in!

"Door number four is......." I opened it up.

"A naked Za- wow shit! Sorry!" I laughed closing the door.

He had a good bum... Rating out of 10? I'd give and 8.5.

Only an 8.5?  9 on a good day.