This is the end..

Three months later...

"MARIA PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE READY?!" Zak shouted.

I growled and raced to the room he was in.. Seeing him in the guest room faffing around I tackled him down on the bed and pinned him against in.

"Stop shouting! Yes my love I am ready and have been waiting for you for 20 fucking minutes."

"Oh."

"Oh, he says. You're the one with no shoes on.. No jacket and still look half asleep so instead of pissing about with a bed..." I grabbed his crotch making him wake up fast.

"I suggest you get yourself ready." I finished before getting off and pulling him up.

He slapped my ass hard before he left making me hiss and chase after him but the advantage was the long legs and he soon managed to get to the bedroom and lock himself in.

"I'm counting Bagans! You got 5 minutes!"

"Love you Maria!"

"5 minutes!" I yelled at the wooden door.

I walked into the lounge and looked around at the cases all packed and waiting to go. Today we were off on a lockdown! I had accepted the job with Zak as their personal runner or assistant however you prefer to put it. I made sure they had everything they needed from drink and food to interviews and contracts signed with the owners of each property.

I absolutely loved it.

I got to see more of America then I ever dreamed I would, travelled in an RV a lot more than I thought, which meant sleeping and revising notes and details to give Zak a pop quiz on his lockdown so he went in prepared and smashed it.

The channel commented on the dynamics of the team and how well we all work together, that my temporary three month contract was scrapped and I was written in with a two year contract, the same as Zak & Aaron.

Myself and Zak celebrated that, one way couples know how.. Let's just say I was sore but happy and Zak's back said happy but mauled by a tiger.

Guilty.

Whilst I waited for Zak I checked the office for anything he might need. Seeing that he had it I closed the door and made my way back downstairs when he appeared ready and smiling.

"How is it possible that you get more handsome every day?" I asked before getting a kiss.

"It's in the genes." He smirked.

"You got good genes.. And a good ass." I grinned as he picked me up and put me on his waist.

His hands began to massage my backside making me bite my lip hard "We had not got time for that.." I whispered pushing my head against his.

"Why? We haven't got a plane to catch."

"Because you know why.. And yes we do have a plane to catch Bagans. So don't make this harder, keep Zak Junior as you call him in your pants and when we get to the hotel.. Well." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Saucy." He smirked again.

"Better believe it."

**********

After a flight to Montana we made it to our hotel, I face planted the bed when Zak pulled me across it.

But instead of a pounce he flopped onto me and held me tightly.