Too much brotherly love

I got down from Zak and fixed his top over me, I could feel my face burning red.

"Put some clothes on. Now." He ordered, I took a step to follow Aaron's order when Zak grabbed my wrist.

"Don't talk to her like that." He answered him holding the glare.

"I- Zak it's fine. I probably should out some pants on or shorts.." I tilted my head slightly at him when Zak looked at me.

"Okay." He released my wrist letting me go. I slipped past Aaron and went to the bedroom grabbed a pair of Zak's shorts quickly. I didn't want to leave them too long incase shit hit the fan between them both.

"Someone want to explain what the fuck is actually happening here?" Aaron asked.

"Aaron ple-"

"Isn't it obvious?" Zak asked. I shot him a look to shut up as Aaron lifted his brow.

"So what's this then? An friends with benefits? No strings attached? An arrangement?" Aaron asked.

Even he used 'Arrangement.'

"We have decided to make a go of things." Zak answered taking my hand.

I felt like I was explaining this to my parents. Only this felt so much worse..

Aaron laughed loudly and then looked at us to see we were straight faced.

"This is some sort of joke.. Right? Maria?"

"Aaron please understa-"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He shouted causing Zak to move me behind him slight. A move that was not unnoticed by Aaron.

"Why are you pulling her away?! I won't hurt her!" He shouted.

"Just calm down bro."

"Don't you bro me. Don't you dare.. You lied to me telling me that there wasn't a damn things between you two. That this was all for my peace of mine, I couldn't sleep because of you two! Because I thought I had hurt her! And you?! You wouldn't return my calls!" Aaron shouted at me.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?! Leaving me a damn voicemail telling me how you got on at the doctors?! And a goodbye? After all the things we have been through and I get a goodbye through a phone?!"

"For all of it... But I didn't leave." I mumbled lowering my head.

"Only because he swung his dick in your directions?! Jesus Christ Ri?! Where's your head at right now?! You hate the guy!"

"I don't.. Not now."

He scoffed and looked at us "and I guess you're going to say this is love huh?"

I looked away "We aren't perfect Aaron."

"No you got that straight."

"Hold up a minute, you're in my house
Don't speak to her like this."

"Shut up Zak." We both said making him throw his arms up in the air.

"You left me a message telling me you were leaving... I almost followed you to England, because I was worried about you. That was until I tracked your phone to get a home address but low and behold you're here.. In Vegas. In his house and bed."

"I am right here?" He shook his head making me look at him and away again.

"I don't know what else to say to you.." I answered Aaron.

"How about an explanation?! What you said about the results.. Was that the true results? Are you lying?"

"N-no! No of course I'm not!" I replied.

"You know he said he was finishing this.. But I walk into vanilla home life? Music on canoodling and breakfast?! So not only did you make me feel bad about Maria thinking I'd also upset her and you were both having a laugh behind my back."

"It wasn't like that." I replied.

"Really? Could have fooled me."

"It wasn't Aaron, I was going home, I was at the Airport but Zak stopped me."

"Oh how very romantic." He muttered.

"Stop being an asshole." Zak threw into the conversation.

"Zak." I growled.

"Maria get your things.." Aaron demanded making me blink.

"W-what?"

"Get your things now. You're coming back to mine!" He snapped.

"She's not going anywhere!"

They both began to argue over who and where I was going. I watched their eyes bulging and veins popping up in their necks.

I started across the kitchen towards Aaron when they both stopped.

"Maria?!"

"I- please just let me sort this." I replied to Zak who was already livid at this conversation.

I collected my things up just as Aaron marched out the front door leaving it wide open.

Zak had sense to put Gracie in the kitchen.

I watched Aaron walk to his car and get in it. I sighed and looked at Zak who looked concerned.

"It's okay. I just need to talk to him and only when he's calmed down." I explained.

"You don't have to go." Zak whispered across to me.

I looked at Aaron and then Zak, I went across the hallway and have Zak a few kisses before leaving his house and getting into Aaron's car.

My last image was of Zak's torn expression as we drove away...