The dresses.

Music pumped through Joey's house as Tilly and myself did the take over.

She had got a bottle of champagne from the bar on the way home subbed by the manager who just so happened to be her boyfriend.

Joey was setting up the last finishing touches apparently would be back to shower and change before we went there. So if gave is enough time to get on the bubbly and make a night of it.

I took a shower first and got out wrapped in a towel so that Tilly could go next. I pulled on my underwear, and tank top leaving the bra as one was built into the dress already.

Have I told you? The dress? It's pretty amazing.

I rubbed cream into my body making my skin smell of cocoa butter. Painting my nails a pearly white along with my toe nails I admired the dress.

I couldn't help but wish Zak would see it and give it his deal of approval. I tried to ring him..

I waited through the dial tone when it connected I heard him his voice boom and a woman giggled. He then laughed, I frowned wondering if I should hang up. But my body forced me to continue listening.

"You're so big now." The woman commented. I hung up quickly.

He was suppose to be at home?

There could be a reasonable explanation to all of that..

"What kind of explanation?!" I asked myself.

I tried to ring him back but hit his voicemail. I looked at my phone and then at the mirror.

He wouldn't do that.. Not now. He's up to something but he wouldn't cheat and have Aaron lie to my face. He doesn't hold that much power over Aaron I know that much.

The champagne went down but I wanted something stronger so I headed down to the kitchen and got myself a vodka and Coke from the kitchen. I headed back upstairs with it just in time as Tilly came out wrapped in a white towel, I noticed a few scars from her attack.

"So you notice them huh?" She asked sitting on the bed.

"Only just. You're healing better than my face." I mumbled. The scar was still pink across my cheek, I had been putting suncream on it so that it wouldn't go dark purple on me.

"I use body make up.. Works really well."

"When are they on trial?" I asked.

"Soon. And I'm going to look at each one of them in the eyes. Whatever happens in life Maria, I won't let that define me. I have Joey and he's made me realise how lucky I am. He's.. He's so perfect." She replied with a smile.

"You're a hot couple."

"He's definitely a stud." She giggled.

I decided to help Tilly get ready as she spent a few minutes covering her scars evenly and blending them in then...

What scars?

I curled her hair as she requested whilst she did her make up and nails.

Tilly had a blue dress with crystals and embellishments on it leading down to a split on her left thigh.