Type1&2

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE!" He yelled.

"WOO ME THEN!"

"FINE! I WILL!"

We both fell silent, glaring at each other for a while.

"Prepare to be wooed." He sighed.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Okay Casanova. Let's not try and emotionally blackmail me into telling you anything."

"There.." He snarled pointing at me.

"That fucking attitude right there is what makes me so angry with you! I just want to squeeze the spiteful out of you! Someone has made you like this! Who?!"

"I was born this way fuckwad. Just leave me alone and you can keep that pecker of yours away from me!" I snapped spinning on my heels.

I was pulled back around and kissed hard making me moan and shove him away.

"Stop!" I shouted annoyed at him.

Only the annoyance was slipping and I needed to keep it if I wanted to keep my problems to myself.

"Something I've always found fascinating about you? Is how your eyes always tell a different story than your mouth." He smirked.

"What are you? Certified reader in body language? Well read this!" I flipped him off making his smile widen.

"Stop smiling! You're annoying!" I huffed.

"Tell me you don't feel anything for me?" He challenged folding his arms.

"Sure I feel annoyance, hatred, anger and violence right now! I'm going back to my hotel. Just stay here and play with the shadows."

"I'll follow you." He answered matter of  factly.

"Okay we shared a roll around what twice? Now you're going all attempts of stalker on me."

"Who made you the way you are? Towards men that is?"

I sighed.. "His name was nunya."

"Nunya?"

"Yeah, none ya damn business! Today was fun but this is the end of the road.... Creeper."

"Maria." I turned to find him gone.

"Asshole." I muttered and took a step forward hitting into his chest.

"Surprise. Did he cheat on you?" He questioned.

"If you were a dog.. I'd have you put down." I said to him and then looked at Gracie.

"No offence baby girl."

"There." He pointed to my face.

"What?" I snapped.

"He got you Logan."

I took in a breath and let it out slowly. So what if he did.

"He got you Logan. But when he left he threatened to take him. That's why you and Logan were thick as thieves. You took him everywhere with you." Zak answered.

"Drop it." I growled.

"He was nasty to you.. What about?"

"Zak I swea-"

"You didn't put out? Or maybe you did and he made a mockery out of you?"

"I want to stamp on your face." I slid into the conversation.

He smiled "Every single time you're nasty.. It only confirms my answers to the questions."

I pushed past him and grabbed the door to unlock it.