Until I Met You- Chapter Twenty

Chris had Eddie straddling his lap, kissing his lips passionately. Eddie's fingers were tangled in Chris' hair as he rocked his hips back and forth.

"I need you inside me right now." Eddie moaned as their lips parted. Chris moved his lips to Eddie's neck.

He kissed, sucked, and nipped at the tender skin. Eddie's head tossed to the side, his mouth in the shape of an o as Chris gave Eddie love bites.

Eddie opened his eyes, looking at the door. There was a small crack in it, and he felt as if someone was standing there. But it was so dark he couldn't see. He could feel someone standing there.

"Chris... He's there." Eddie whispered. Chris continued to kiss his neck.

"No, baby, there's no one there." Chris whispered in his ear. Eddie tried to ignore the feeling and enjoy what Chris was doing to him.

Chris pulled his shirt off. Eddie held his breath and ran his hands along Chris' abs. He adored Chris' body. He was just so fucking sexy.

But he still couldn't get over that damn feeling. Maybe he was paranoid, he didn't know. He could almost see Jeff standing there, watching them, and he didn't want to be watched.

Eddie pushed Chris away. "Stop, please."

Chris sighed. "What's the problem?"

"I just can't, I'm sorry. I feel as if he's watching us."

Chris sighed and pulled Eddie off his lap. Eddie could tell he was upset with him, but he couldn't help it. He couldn't get over the feeling of Jeff watching them, listening to them, and Eddie didn't want to think of what else he would be doing.

Chris laid on his side, looking away from Eddie. He pulled the cover over him and didn't say a word. Eddie bit his lip and laid beside him, cuddling into his back.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me. I hate it when you're mad at me." Eddie whispered.

Chris sighed. "I just wish you wouldn't get me all worked up and push me away."

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to be watched. I know he was standing there, Chris, I just know it."

Chris didn't say anything after that. Eddie bit his lip and turned over, facing away from Chris. Chris could really make him feel like shit sometimes.

The room fell into complete silence. After a while, Eddie could feel Chris move over and he pulled himself closer to Eddie, holding Eddie in his chest and wrapping his arm around him. He placed a kiss on the back of Eddie's head.

"I love you."

Eddie smiled. "I love you, too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, my sweet little prince."

* * *

"Who's that weird guy talking to Chris?" Jerry asked, taking another drink of his water. Everyone sat out on the porch.

"His name is Jeff, and sadly, he's going to be staying with us for a few weeks." Eddie said with a sigh. He still didn't like the idea of Jeff staying with them.

"Dude, have you seen the way he looks at you? Damn."

"I know, he makes me feel so uncomfortable."

"Does Chris know?"

Eddie shook his head. "No. I mean, I want to tell him, but, if I do, the guy will just end up back on streets and I just couldn't live with myself if I knew it was my fault. I mean, as long as he's only looking, right?"

Jerry tucked his hair behind his ear and took another look at Jeff. "Ah, I don't know, man. He looks like he's about to go for it."

"Maybe he's looking at you." Eddie teased. Jerry laughed.

"Eddie, I'm seven months pregnant, I don't think he's going to be wanting some of this."

Eddie shrugged. "You never know. I'm pretty sure he was trying to watch me and Chris... you know."

Jerry's eyes went wide, and he burst into laughter. "Oh my god! Eddie! Are you serious?"

Eddie chuckled. "I'm serious. Well, I think so. I just felt someone at the door watching. And there was a crack in the door so, you know, maybe he was."

Jerry threw his head back and laughed. "Sounds like you got a stalker on your hands."

Eddie shrugged his shoulders. "Probably."

"Jerry," Layne whined as he approached the two. Jerry looked up at him.

"What baby?"

"Give me a hug." Layne groaned.

"Then come here." Jerry said, motioning for Layne to bend down. Layne kneeled down beside Jerry and the two shared a hug.

"Awww," Eddie said quietly. "So cute."

Jerry pecked Layne on the lips before he let go of him. Layne took a seat beside Jerry and took his hand, lacing their fingers together.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Layne asked.

"That guy over there tried to watch Eddie and Chris fuck." Jerry was being blunt about it.

Layne chuckled. "Oh shit, really? Ooo, Eddie."

"It's not funny, guys. I really don't know what to do."

Layne shrugged. "Punch him in the dick."

"Hey, baby," Chris said, wrapping his arms around Eddie. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Where is Jeff going?" Eddie asked as he watched him leave.

"To apply for jobs." Chris answered. He placed a kiss on Eddie's lips.

"Chris, if I were you I'd watch out. Jeff might try to steal your man." Jerry said.

Chris laughed. "Yeah, right. I don't think he'd try something like that."

"I don't know..." Jerry trailed off. "He's been undressing Eddie with his eyes all day."

"Well, if he knows what's best, then he'll back off." Chris said, smiling innocently. "Besides, Eddie wouldn't leave me, would you baby?"

"Of course not." Eddie said, giving Chris a look like he was the stupidest man in the world.

And he wouldn't leave Chris. Chris was his everything, his world, and no one was going to come in and tear that apart. Especially not Jeff.