Chapter 3

"Well, that fucking sucked!" I joked loudly as we walked to Dave's car. I smiled big and Taylor and Dave chuckled back.
"I hope you weren't TOO bored!" Dave yelled back.
"Meh. I could've been at a club or something... I guess that was okaaay..." I say jokingly.
"Well, god DAMN, Taylor! I don't know what else to do for this little princess!" Dave joked back. We were getting on a roll and it was good. We arrived at Dave's...
Taylor laughed "bed for you, princess..." It was late and I hadn't slept in what felt like forever. T and I met in Chicago at a Chevy Metal show but I was actually from Florida. I had travelled a distance just to see them play that wonderful night when Taylor and I met. I wasn't ready to sleep yet.
"No bed! No!" I joked "more drinks!" I exclaimed. I was in luck that week because Allison had taken the kids to go visit her parents.
"I am right there with you, baby." Dave said and went straight to his refrigerator. "Beer? Or something harder..." He trailed off as he searched.
"Beer me!" I yelled and he laughed back "beer Taylor too " I knew Taylor was pretty straight nowadays but he'd allow a beer or two.
"Shots it is!" Dave yelled back. I groaned. Shots always made me...weird. I laughed. I knew he would be kind to Taylor though. He threw him a beer then sat a shot of Jäger in front of me...
"You don't actually want me to drink that do you?" I remark knowing full well that I hate that stuff.
"Yep! Come on, girl. Do it with me." He says.
"Jesus Christ... FINE!" I yell looking him in the eye. "You asked for it..." Next thing I know I'm screaming
"Everybody in, motherfuckers!" As I jump into the pool feet first. I have skinny, black jeans on and a white tank top. I begin to scream hysterically as the cold water hits me. I'm soaked and you can see my skimpy black bra easily. I didn't care.
"In coming!!!!" Dave shouted as he cannon balled into the pool. Taylor was always ready to swim in his perpetual state of swim trunks and dove in head first. I was awake but drunk. I was in heaven. Dave came up and grabbed me from behind. I squealed as he tossed me in the air. Taylor laughed hard as I cursed Dave. This was good.
"Fuck you!" I screamed as I came up for air. Dave froze looking at me fully. I looked down. You could see every-thing. If not for my jeans I might as well have been naked. I was too drunk to care.
"Another shot, princess???" He quickly joked and jumped out of the pool.
"It's your fucking pool! If you don't mind puke in it then I don't!" I yelled back laughing hard. I noticed Taylor's gaze set on me as he tread water. It felt good... I swam over to him.
"You ok, T?" I say knowing full well he was taking me in.
"I'm fucking aces..." He said staring me down like I was dinner.
"Don't look at me like that." I quipped
"Like what?" He said quietly swimming toward me.
"Like I'm fucking dinner." I said seriously.
I had been the "other woman" before and it sucked. No thanks. As much as I would enjoy it, no thank you...
"Okay..." He said obviously sad.
"Look... I have issues with that. Issues I'll tell you about but not now. Just have fun." I said seriously and Taylor stared me down and nodded. Dave returned.
"Hawkins! Beer!" He tossed Taylor a beer.
"Priiiinnnceees??? Shot!" I smiled and swam toward him to the stairs. I emerged from the water briefly very wet and shirt leaving nothing to the imagination. His jaw dropped a little as I brought the shot to my lips and stared him down.
"Shot." I said sternly and downed it only to stare back up at him deeply.
"Fuck you, pussy." I growled as I swam away looking at him. He was in it. So was I.