Chapter 50

It was 2:00 am by the time I got home. We had banged out a few more drum tracks and I was fucking exhausted but oddly alert... I felt my adrenaline pumping. Joshua dropped me at home.

"Hope I didn't get you in trouble..." He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I have a feeling that's exactly what you hoped..." I smirked at him and opened the door, "Good night, Josh..." I sighed and he grabbed my hand as I went to get out, making me fall back into my seat. I turned to him and he put his hand on my cheek and stroked it, finally holding my chin between his fingers. I leaned away.

"Good night, Abby." He said and gently let go. I stared at him for a moment then got out quickly. "See you tomorrow... How 'bout 2:00?" He said nonchalantly, as if that weird moment just never happened. A chill shot up my spine.

"Yeah, sure. See you then..." I said and quickly turned to walk away. "Taylor's going to fucking prison before this record is finished..." I thought as I jogged up the drive and let myself in through the side entrance. I crept in, trying hard not to wake anyone. Marjorie lived with us now and her room was close by. I snuck up the stairs and opened our door and there were my two angels... Oliver was asleep on his daddy's chest and they both snoozed away soundly. I gently lifted Ollie up off of him and held him as he slept. I walked him into his nursery and placed him in his crib then went back into our room and directly to the shower. Once I was done, I wrapped a robe around me and laid in bed. Taylor roused a little then startled when he didn't feel Ollie on his chest, I placed my hand on his chest and eased him back down. "He's alright, baby, I put him back in his crib..." I whispered and his breathing started to slow. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at his bedside table. 2:30 am.

"When did you get in? I tried to wait up for you..." He said groggily. I laid on my side and nuzzled his ear. I could feel him smile when I put my tongue in.

"Just a little while ago..." I breathed, trailing my hand down his chest then under the covers and inside his boxer shorts. I took him into my hand and began to stroke him. He let out a deep sigh and breathed faster. "Now?" He said with a smile. "Aren't you tired?" He breathed. I sat up on my knees and pulled the covers down and then his boxers off.

"I'm never too tired for you... I've been fantasizing about you all day. Besides, you know the rule..."I said and continued to stroke him and myself. He moaned.

"Never go to bed without sex if we're in the same time zone..." He breathed. I crawled on top of him and eased myself onto him. I put my fingers into his mouth and pushed them in and out. He drove me crazy...

"That's right, baby..." I growled and bounced up and down on him, gripping him tightly. He continued to suck my fingers and grabbed my hips, grinding me harder into him. I started to shake "Oh Taylorrr..." I whined "You're such a good boy..." I cried. He moaned louder, thrusting himself hard into me holding me down tight. He let out a muffled cry and I put my hand over my mouth. I wanted to scream. I wanted... I wanted... I pulled my fingers from his mouth then leaned down to kiss him. He stared back at me with lazy bedroom eyes as I stroked his hair. "I love you..." I whispered. He nodded.

"I love you more..." He whispered back. I shook my head.

"Good night, angel."

***

Taylor's POV

I awoke to a crying Ollie and slowly opened my eyes. To my surprise, Abby was up and soothing the baby. He stopped crying instantly. I sat up and we smiled at eachother.

"He sure does love his mama, doesn't he?" I said and she walked over and kissed me.

"He loves his daddy too... Just me more..." She giggled when I tickled her and she sat down next to me. I kissed the top of his head and Abby's neck.