Chapter 61

"Leaving... What the FUCK are you talking about..." He growled at me.

"I'm pregnant Joshua... I need my husband..." I said flatly.

"You can't just do this to me! To US!" He yelled, panicked.

"Joshua... I'm done. Get on the phone and start calling your friends. Don't pay me..." I said quietly. I didn't want to fight. He hung his head, shaking it gently.

"Please Abby, no..." He pleaded with me this time. I fought back tears. My mind was really made up. I don't think he realized how much... I put my finger under his chin and smiled softly at him.

"I want to go. I don't just need my husband, I want him. You have no idea what I went through with my first birth, I cannot risk this... This has been amazing but I don't care. I just don't. I read somewhere that Joey Castillo was really ready to reunite with you. Call him, sweetie. Use my share to get him here. I know he'd hop on a plane in an instant..." I said taking his hands in mine.

"But I want you..." He whispered. My face dropped.

"Why did you ask me? Me who had never done anything? Me with no experience? Did you just want to sleep with me? Tell me the truth..." He looked away.

"Dave didn't deserve you... I knew that then. I saw who you really were. I saw what an amazing person and complete fucking badass you were. Something he would never notice... But you and Taylor? That's a different story... You're so in love. It makes me ache..." He let out deep breath and looked me in the eyes again. I nodded at him.

"Bye, Joshua..." I whispered, he then leaned in and I let him kiss me. A real kiss. It felt like the very least I could do. I knew I'd mentally regret it later but it seemed like an appropriate way to say goodbye. He ran his fingers through my hair as he frantically devoured my mouth. His tongue exploring every inch of it. He finally stopped and leaned his head against mine, gently stroking my cheek.

"Bye, Abby..." He whispered then walked out. I cleaned my mouth, brushed my teeth then reapplied my lipstick heading out to the stage where my beautiful husband was putting on a clinic. He truly is the best... After the second song ended, he finally spied me and his jaw dropped. I bit my lip and ran my hands over my hips. Dave was in the midst of joking around for the audience when Taylor pushed his mic in front of him.

"Shut UP, Dave! Let's just fuckin' do this thing, please?!" Taylor joked into his mic. He smiled huge and laughed as he saw me double over in hysterics.

"Shut the fuck up, Taylor! Who let the drummer have a microphone?!" Dave laughed.

"You did, idiot!" He joked back. My favorite comedy duo...

"He's cute, isn't he? You think he's cute?" Dave jokingly asked the audience, they roared in reply. "Well, I'm gonna go punch him the fucking face so GET A GOOD FUCKING LOOK!" He shouted pointing up to the massive screen of Taylor laughing his butt off.

The whole show was amazing... 2 and half hours... Dave wanted more... I thought Taylor was going to throw up from heat exhaustion but he didn't. My boy's a PRO. He walked up to me woozy and stared at me then looked me up in down, he was dripping everywhere with a towel draped over him.

"Please tell me you don't have panties on under that dress..." He said breathlessly. I grinned and winked at him.

"When you get out of the shower, I'm gonna make sure you find out..." He wiped his hands on his towel then rubbed my hips.

"No preview?" He growled. I smirked at him and dragged up the side of my dress slowly, exposing my bare side all the way up to my waist. He slid his hand along my skin then rubbed my waist. I let the skirt drop back down.