Chapter 5

After breakfast, we headed over to the studio. They were definitely in that mode where they were ready to work hard. Get on with things. Dave had called the rest of the guys from the diner we had been at. I felt better but still not great.
"Maybe I should just go back to the house, guys..." I whined. They both looked at me with shocked faces.
"No! No way! Just lay on the couch. You'll be fine. I don't want you to miss anything." Taylor said stroking my leg from the passenger seat.
"Fiiiine..." I groan and lean again the window. "You know I'm only doing this because it's you, right? I think you owe me something for sticking this out when I feel this shitty!" I yell.
"I am more than happy to make good on that..." Taylor says with a smile turning back to wink at me.
"Oh you wish, married father of three..." I say. He shoots me a dirty look. Dave laughs making Taylor shake his head and smile. Hard not to smile when Dave laughs.

We arrived at 606 before everyone else so I helped myself to a bottle of water and proceeded to lay on the couch in the control room. It was leather and cool to the touch. It felt great.
"Hey Taylor!" I call out. My arm draped over my eyes "you could do me right here! What do you think?! I mean, all the guys will be here but I figure you're used to performing under pressure!" I can hear Dave cackling in the drum room. Next thing I know I feel someone jump on me. Startled, I laugh.
"Alright! Let's do it here! Hey Dave? We're gonna fuck so, just give me like, saaaaay, 5 minutes, OK?" Taylor yells with a smile and I can hear Dave laughing even harder now. I take my arm from my eyes as Taylor starts to tickle my sides. Before I know it I take his face in my hands then kiss him on the mouth. I stop and slowly pull away.
"Sorry..." I say slowly. A huge grin creeps across his face.
"I'm not." He says staring me deep in the eyes. I turn away from his gaze.
"Get back to work, Hawkins." I mumble and get up and walk out of the room. "Damn it!" I thought "you asshole! You stupid, fucking asshole!" I was walking fast. I wanted out of there. I could hear footsteps running up to me from behind. Next thing I knew he grabbed my arm swinging me back to face him.
"Stop, Abby." He said earnestly. I kept trying to get away. "STOP!" He yelled and pinned me to the hallway wall. "It's OK, sweetie. It's O-K." He was staring me so deep in the eyes it almost felt like he could see my brain."
"It's not OK, Taylor. It's not..." I jerked away from his gaze again.
"I'm a big boy, Ab. What about what I think..." He whispers.
"Jesus, Taylor..." I whine. Taylor leans in to my ear, so close I could feel his breath.
"I could make you feel amazing..." He whispered. Chills went up my spine and goosebumps formed on my arms.
"Oh, I know you could." I whisper back. He turns to me and takes my chin in his hand. He closes his eyes and our noses are touching.
"You have no idea." He whispers then kisses me deeply. I relent and press into his kiss then pull away.
"Go back to work, T. Convince me later." I say staring him down. Taylor smiles then nods. Pushing himself off the wall.
"To be continued..." He says and struts away.
"Fuck my liiiiife..." I whine and slide down the wall onto the floor. "You...are an awful person, Abby."