9| Suspicions

Laza's POV

I landed the ship awaiting Anakin's arrival. Cody wanted to go to Kamino for some reason so I dropped him off there. I hope everything's okay, he was acting a little funny.

Anakin's shuttle landed and May ran off and over to me. We hugged each other and she explained to me what happened.

"That's awful, hey, at least now you and mom can work in the hospital," I said.

"Yeah," she shrugged.

"I'm sorry about the house," I told her.

"I guess it's okay," she said sounding upset.

"Hey Ahsoka, take them to the living quarters," I said.

"Okay," Ahsoka said and led them into the temple.

"Thanks," I said to Anakin.

"It was nothing," he said and we hugged.

"Wow," I rolled my eyes.

"What?" He said resting his chin on my head as we still hugged.

"Overconfident much?" I laughed.

"Very funny, Laza," he chuckled.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you more," he said.

"Yeah, right," I said sarcastically.

"General Starkiller, come in General," Shaak Ti called me on my comlink.

Anakin and I pulled apart from our hug, "I'm here," I replied.

"Something has happened to Commander Cody, he's been asking for you," she said.

"I'll be right over," I told her.

"What's going on?" Anakin asked following me to the ship.

"Somethings happened to Cody," I told him.

"Oh," he said.

"Well you wanna come with me or are you just gonna stand on the ramp?" I asked.

"I'm coming," he said and walked onto the ship.

~

We landed on Kamino, I immediately walked over to the hospital area. I saw Shaak Ti and the doctor.

"General," the doctor bowed her head.

"Hello, what's happened to Cody?" I asked.

"CC-2224 has been acting out and has had the sudden urge to kill Jedi," the doctor said.

"Where is he?" I asked not believing what I was hearing.

"In here, be careful," Shaak Ti warned me.

I opened the door and saw Cody restraint to a a table. "Who's there?" He asked.

"It's me," I said.

"General, I don't know what's happening, everyone's saying I tried to kill General Shaak Ti, but I don't remember," he said as I walked over I the side of the table.

"Interesting, because the doctor said you wanted to kill Jedi, but when I dropped you off here you were acting strange, but you didn't try to kill me," I said.

"I remember you dropping me off here, then waking up strapped to this table," he told me.

"I don't know it sounds like a mental thing, have they done an atomic brain scan?" I asked.