19| I'll Be Back

Anakin's POV

Laza and I finished packing some of my things. "Do you know what you're training for?" She asked.

"No," I replied blankly. She just sighed shaking her head. "Look I have to go. If it was this urgent it had to be important. I'll have answers soon, love," I told her.

"Please come back soon," she said burying her face in my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on the top of her head after kissing it. "I'll be back before you know it," I choked back tears. I hated leaving her, and at this time. She was at her most vulnerable. I didn't want the same thing to happen again.

~

I brought my stuff aboard my ship. I walked back down the ramp to say my last goodbyes. I know I wouldn't be back as soon as I wanted to be. I approached Ashoka, "I'm gonna miss you, Snips," I told her.

"You too, Skyguy," she pulled me into a quick hug.

"Good luck, Master Yoda won't go easy on you," Obi Wan said.

"I think I can handle it," I shrugged be fire giving him a hug.

I then walked back over to Laza. I pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you," I told her.

"I love you too. Please be careful," she told me.

"Of course, I'll do my best to come back as soon as I can," I told her.

She kissed me passionately before we hugged one last time. Before I walked back into the ship we just looked into each other's eyes and the sadness and fear said it all. I caressed her cheek before I left.

I sat in the pilots chair and took off. "Yeah we're headed for Dagobah, Artoo," I told the droid. He beeped again. "I'm gonna miss them too, we have to do this to keep them safe though," I explained.

Tears began to fall from my eyes. My thoughts dwelled on Laza. What if I wasn't back in time for the birth of the baby? What if something happens to her? My mind went crazy as we traveled through hyperspace.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry for the delay... but I just saw Rogue One!!! It was amazing! I won't spoil anything for anyone but I absolutely loved it! Did any of y'all see it yet?

Also... kind of an annoying topic. I guess I'm staying on track I don't really know anymore. I should but I've just lost it because some pretty bad things are going on with the team and school😒😒. Annoyingness...

But anyway I hope you're enjoying! I would enjoy hearing you guys' feedback it really helps!

Love you guys!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3