18| Needing To Leave And Train

Anakin's POV

I walked through the base and out into the forest of Yavin IV. I heard something calling my name. I didn't know who or what it was but I intended to find out. I gripped my lightsaber ready to ignite it.

"Anakin, Anakin," a male voice called to me again.

I ran toward it, "show yourself!" I called out.

"Anakin," it was directly behind me. I ignited my lightsaber as I quickly turned around and saw Qui Gon.

"Master?" I said but believing it. He wasn't actually there though, he looked more as a hologram. Like on Mortis!

"Anakin, you just go to Dagobah and train with Yoda," he ordered.

"Why? I can train here with Obi Wan and Ashoka," I said. "

No, only Yoda knows what you must learn," he told me.

"What am I 'learning'?" I questioned.

"Greater powers within the force, you must learn them before it's too late," he told me.

"What about Laza? I can't leave at a time like this," I told him.

"You can and you will. Laza will be fine, you'll be back before she gives birth," he told me.

"Fine," I gave in, "when do I have to leave?"

"Go to Dagobah tomorrow, no later," he said and faded away.

"Master! Wait! Ughh," I sighed.

I walked back to the base wondering what kind of training I was in such great need of. I took the elevator back up to my quarters. I stepped into the room and approached Laza.

"What happened to you? You look like you just saw a ghost," she worried.

"Because I did," I said and eyes widened into a look of confusion. "Master Qui-Gon, he said I need to go to Dagobah and train for something immediately."

"You're leaving?" She choked.

"Laza, you know I don't want to but I have too," I told her. She sighed and looked down. I raised her chin with my natural hand. "Hey, it's gonna be okay," I told her.

"I hope so," she teared up.

I pulled her into a hug. Tears welled up in my eyes as well. I told myself I was never going to leave her again, and that's exactly what I'm doing.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry it's short! But this is the intro to the rest of the book. It's gonna be a short time left with this book. But the third book will be out right after I complete this one.

On Monday I'm going back to track and we'll see how it goes from there. I'll let you guys know if I'm quitting track or staying. If I quit there will be more updates a week. I don't know what I'll do but we'll find out together. Let's hope for the best!

Love you guys!!!!!<3<3<3