24| Welcome To Naboo

Laza's POV

We came close house we were now living in. It was in the lake country of Naboo so, we had to take a boat to it. We got off the boat and pulled it up onto the sand.

"This is where we first met," he smiled.

"Yeah," I grinned grabbing my bag and dresses. There's two dresses that caught my eye, they weren't as puffy and long as the other ones. I took them each out from the middle of the bunch and saw Ahsoka's dress she wore at the celebration.

"That Ahsoka's?" Anakin asked.

"Yeah, she told me to hold on to it for her," I told him. The other dress was my mom's originally, she gave it to me when I was younger because I'd grow into it.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked with Anakin to the house. I walked in and my eyes widened, it was nicer than our apartment on Coruscant! "How the hell?" I was speechless.

He just laughed at me. "Seriously Anakin!" I still had no words.

"It was one of the places I could've brought Senator Amidala when I was protecting her, but we didn't have to stay here because it was cut short. So I planned on taking you here after our wedding, but our honeymoon was also cut short," he said.

"So it's a royal house, makes sense," I shrugged.

"C'mon the master bedroom is over here," he said and led me into a huge room.

"Holy force Anakin!" I gasped.

"Calm down love," he chuckled.

"No! It's a miniature castle!" I said.

I opened the closest, of course a walk in closet it already had clothes in it, "these were for you and Padmé?"

"No, you and me," he corrected.

"Oh," I nodded, I went to my side of the closet and pushed some of the hangers over and started to hang up my things on the empty ones. I noticed he was doing the same on the other side.

I looked through some of the clothes already hanging. "Who picked these out?" I asked.

"May and I," he replied.

"I understand this now," I said holding up a black bikini.

"What? There's a lake," he shrugged. I shook my head let out a small laugh.

"I also understand why there's even more dresses now," I added, I turned around and saw him taking off his cloak and hanging it up.

"At least we got one of nicest planets," he shrugged as we walked back into the bedroom.

"Well, Mace did get Takodana..." I pointed out.

"I bet he doesn't have a house like this," he smiled.

"True," I agreed.

"What shall we do?" He sighed.

"I don't know there's plenty to do! Uhh... swimming? Walk around? Sleep? Eat?" I suggested.

"Or this," he said.

"Wh-" I was cut off my by him kissing me passionately.