26| Fearing The Future

Anakin's POV

I held Luke while Laza held Leia. I smiled looking at the two children. My expression faded realizing how they'd grow up. In chaos. During a war, on a rebellion base, barely able to see their parents.

In a few months Laza and I will be back in battle. The twins won't spend that much time with us at all sadly. I hope to take Luke on as my Palawan when he's old enough.

I also feared the future. The Emperor has some unpredictable tricks up his sleeve and I don't know what he'll do next. Same goes for Empress and Calamite, each of their light saber skills increased. The threat of the Sith continues.

I knew Palpatine had something ready to try and end us. I just didn't know what. When I find out... I hope I do before it kills everyone. Hopefully I can stop it. I won't let it hurt my family above all. They're all I have. I lost my mother, I don't have a father, or siblings, or anyone. All I had was Laza, Luke, and Leia.

I looked up at Laza, she looked up at me quickly. She softly kissed me before hold Leia closer. Leia quickly fell asleep, Luke was already asleep in my arms. I love them so much.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Shorter than short, I know. But last chapter! The next book will be up soon! It's called Powerful Forces. In that book we'll go on with the war and maybe begin some training for Luke and Leia, I don't know how I'm gonna start it yet but I can assure you it'll be up by tomorrow evening, maybe morning if inspiration strikes (please please)! I hope you enjoyed and enjoy the rest of the story! May the force be with you!

Love you guys so much!!!!<3<3<3<3<3