Part 2

Narrator's POV
2 years later

For the past two years Anakin and Laza lived in peace. They've trained in the ways of the force and lightsaber combat.

Laza has perfected each form of lightsaber combat and carved another bow in her free time. Her abilities in the force are close to matching Master Yoda's abilities. She misses all of her friends but is very happy to be with Anakin and away from the war and Empire.

Anakin has learned all the forms of lightsaber combat and perfected them by sparring with Laza and his second lightsaber that he constructed. His abilities in the force are beyond anyone's abilities, he was so strong in the force he could crush an entire planet with a wave of his hand. He hopes that everyone else has had the luck they've had.

There is always hope, but not everyone got their peaceful planet. Plo Koon had been tracked down by the Empire, the same goes for Kit Fisto. Master Yoda's age continuously caught up to him, he's still alive just not as well as he used to be. As for Talon, she has completely changed, her Sith tattoos are gone and she has learned the ways of the Jedi.

Mace Windu has mostly lived peacefully on Takodana. Obi Wan has had some troubles in the past two years but he's still strong and wise.

The rebellion is slowly becoming stronger. They are afraid to bring the Jedi back, if they do the Empire will purposely murder more innocents by the day.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! So that's a bit of a time filler for ya. Chapter one will be out tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying!

Love you guys!!<3<3