9| I Promise

Anakin's POV

I haven't been focused all day. My nightmares have been playing on repeat in my head. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of hands start rubbing my shoulders.

"You've been staring that direction for a while," Laza said giving me a shoulder massage.

"I can't stop thinking about that dream," I said relaxing.

"Neither can I, it's been freaking me out all day and all night," she added.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"I need to go check on Cody, I'll be back in a few," she said and kissed my cheek.

"Alright," I said.

She left the room and tried to clear my mind of my visions.

Laza's POV

I walked through halls into the MedBay. I was worried about Anakin, whenever he has nightmares they drove him crazy. I try and brush them off to the best of my ability, but he dwells on them.

I got to Cody's room and knocked on the door before I walked in. I saw Cody watching television.

"Hello, General," he said.

"Hey, how are doing?" I asked.

"I've been better," he shrugged.

"Well I could've figured that out," We each laughed. "I hate to leave after thirty seconds, but I just wanted to see how you were. I've got some stuff to attend to," I told him.

"I understand I'll see you later," he nodded.

"See you later," I said leaving. I didn't like lying to people, but I'm keeping my eye on Anakin. I do t want him doing something he's going to regret.

Anakin's POV

Laza stepped back into our quarters a few minutes after she left. "That was quick," I said.

"Yeah," she shrugged.

"You alright?" I asked walking over to her.

"I'm fine," she sighed, I could tell she was lying.

"Hey, talk to me," I said turning her towards me. I saw sadness and fear in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked softly, stroking her hair.

"Can you promise me something?" She asked.

"Anything," I assured her.

"Don't let these dreams do what they did last time," she said.

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"The last time you worried about your nightmares I lost you," she said with tears welling in her eyes.

"You're never gonna loose me again, I promise," I said hugging her.

She looked up at me and we slowly kissed. We pulled apart, "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I told her.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Curse writers block! Anyways... I hope you guys are enjoying!

Love you guys!!!<3<3<3<3