Chapter 31: Trapped

I woke up by the soft paws of a cat walking on my stromach. I had apparently fallen asleep on Sans (again), while watching Sharknado. I open my eyes and see Sans still sleeping. My head is leaning on his shoulder and the laptop we were watching Netflix on is tossed beside me. I stroke the cat's fur and eventually end up grabbing the cat because Sans just refuses to wake up. 

I place Taco on the floor and go to grab some cat food from the fridge. I put the cat food into a bowl and place it on the ground next to the opening to Sans' bedroom. Speaking about Sans, what would he like to eat for breakfast though? Does he even eat? Does he need to eat?

Well I sure as hell need to eat, so I pour myself a bowl with cereal which I find in a cupboard. The cereal box was already opened, so I figured Sans eats cereal. Rocket science with Alex everyone.
I pour Sans too, a bowl of cereal and put milk in both of the bowls. Soon, my journey to find spoons begins. I notice a drawer and open it, to find the cutlery neatly placed in it. I would have thought it would be in random places actually. What the hell Sans..

"mornin'" Sans says while creeping up behind me. I jump a little and almost hit him with a spoon in the face. "Sans what the hell." I laugh and hand him the bowl. "I don't know if you eat, but here is cereal."

"look out who you're hitting though. you will become a cereal killer if you don't be careful." Sans says and gives me a playful wink and sits on the couch. I open the curtains before sitting on the couch as well and opening my laptop. Way to be social with your friend. Good job.

Sans also grabs his laptop and sighs. "my laptop is so slow it hertz." He says and looks at me, awaiting my reaction. I snicker and continue browsing trough tumblr while attempting to eat as well.

When we both finished our food, we headed over to the camper of Undyne and Alphys. When we arrived and the door opened, my eyes widened. The room is filled with anime posters, figurines, big swords and manga. I try to say something, but have issues moving my mouth. "Like what you see punk?" Undyne says and grabs my arm to pull me in. Sans lazily smiles and enters as well. "So are we setting up again?" Undyne asks Sans. He nods yes.

"Oh I think I can help!" I say. Okay what did I get myself into. I'm not strong nor do I have telekinetic powers. Fuck. "nah, maybe you can help Pap with shopping. he'll enjoy the company." Sans says and sticks his hands in his pockets. Saved by the skeleton again. I nod and sit down next to Alphys. "D-Do you want some tea?" Alphys asks. I nod and smile. She's so nervous, it's cute. Though, she doesn't have to be. I don't bite.

Alphys hands me tea after it's cooked and Undyne and Sans sit down as well. "Oh babe?" Undyne asks Alphys, gaining her attention immediately. "Can we speak about the thing.. outside?" She asks her and winks. Okay I don't trust this.
Alphys nods quickly and quickly leaves the caravan with Undyne.

"what was that 'bout?" Sans asks and lays down on the couch. He's clearly as confused as me. "Dunno." I answer and wait for the two to come back. This takes longer than expected, so I stand up and walk to the front door. I try to open it, but I soon notice it is locked. What? "It's locked..?" I say in confusion. Sans also stands up and tries to open the door as well. "jeez. they locked it."

"Well yes no shit Sherlock." I say sarcastically and let myself fall on the yellow couch again. "Why would they lock it though? More importantly, my laptop is still in our camper."

"dunno. i guess we will have to wait 'till they come back or something." Sans says and walks to the small kitchen to get something to drink. He opens the fridge and groans. "there's no food what do we do?"

"Seems like cannibalism is the only option." I say and grin. Isn't there a laptop or phone to borrow? Thinking about it, my phone is still in there too. "i first have to get some meat on my bones then. oh wait i found their cookies. want some?" Sans asks and comes back with a jar of cookies. I nod and take one out. Sans closes the lid after he takes one himself and walks to the shelf with various manga in it. "heh. they spend all their money on these things." He says and takes one out. He sits on the couch and opens the comic. "how am i supposed to read this anyway?"

I sit next to him and explain how to read manga. I stand up myself and inspect the huge collection of manga they have. I eventually end up picking 'Death Note' and read it.

After quite a while, we both get bored and try desperately to open the caravan. I walk to a window and open the curtains, to see Undyne and Alphys grinning just around the corner of the caravan. "Sans look at this." I say and point to the window. He looks up from his manga and peeks trough the curtains when he reaches the window. "we have to get revenge." Sans smirks. "Yeah." I smirk back.

Sans walks to the wall they are probably still standing against and slams on the wall. "OH ALEX!" He shouts and makes very loud moans. I laugh and end up rolling on the floor. "help their reaction is gonna be great." He whispers. I stand up and began slamming against the wall as well. "SANS HARDER HARDER YES" I moan. Friendship goals I guess?

This continues for a good five minutes when I hear the lock being unlocked. "ALEX IM COMING..." Sans says and walks to the door. "to meet the two people who locked us in here." He grins as Undyne and Alphys walk in, with camera and all. Okay this is very wrong. I laugh at their confused faces.

"B-But h-has my ship sailed yet?" Alphys stutters and lays down the camera on the small coffee table. "dunno 'bout that. but your ship has eaten your cookies." Sans answers smoothly.

Well that was fun. Being trapped almost half of the morning by a lizard and fish monster. Now, let's get back to my one and only laptop and spend the day browsing trough the internet.