Chapter 63: parties are fun but sometimes not

"Alright. Ladies and gentleladies!" Mettaton says and poses. "Thank you all for helping with the tour. We had a blast and we wanted to celebrate that! That's why arranged this party. Have fun!" He shouts through the microphone and gets off-stage. 

"can't believe it's finally over." Sans says. He's standing by my side with an arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Dang." I say and kiss his cheek. "hey hold on. i see a friend of mine." He says and waves in the direction of a flaming monster, wearing a black smoking. "heya grilbs. miss me?" Sans says and winks. "Hello Sans. How have you been?" The man says. His voice sounds so.. warm? It's like you hear the crisping sound of fire, mixed with a deep voice and a light edge of static. He turns to me and smiles. "Is this the girl, Alex, you talked about?" He says and shakes hands with me. "I'm Grillby. Nice to meet you." Sans wraps his arm around my shoulder again and kisses my cheek. "I'm Alex. It's nice to meet you too. I'm sorry for all the pranks Sans has pulled on you. I don't know how to put up with him too." I say and nudge Sans in a playful manner. 

"Heya Punk!" Undyne suddenly jumps on me from behind. "I need to ask you a question really quick." She says, grabs my hand and walks to a part of the room where are not that many people. "Ask away. I was only meeting one of Sans' friends. No big deal." I say and sit down. "Okay so how do you propose to someone?" Undyne asks and fiddles her dress. "You're going to ask Alphys?!" I squil. "Yes yes shush before she hears."  She says and looks at me. "So? How do you do it?" Undyne asks. "Well I don't know? I have never proposed to someone? Just sit one one knee and give a speech about her and ask if she wants to marry you?" I say and stand up. "So when are you going to do it?" She shifts. "I have no idea. I just thought I'd ask. 

"I'm back again hello." I say to Sans when I come  back. "hey babe." He says. "Hello Alex." Grilby greets me as well. "Enjoying the party so far?" I ask them. I don't know how to handle in social situations sorry. "I'm fine, thanks." Grillby says and nods. "i'm good. howzabout you? what did undyne want anyway?" Should I tell them? No? I- what. "Oh just some girl stuff." I say. "Do you guys want some drinks?" I ask them. Escaping the social situation. Good thinking Alex. "i could go for a beer. grilbs you too?" Grillby nods. "That's three then. Be right back." I say and go off to the bartender.

The bartender is -surprisingly- Frisk? "Hey Frisk!" I say and wave. "Oh hi Alex! How have you been?" Frisk waves back. "I'm good. What about you? How's school?" I ask. "I'm super! Mettaton said I could run the bar alone!" They sign excitedly. "School has been shitty so far. But what would you like to drink?" Frisk signs. "Oh I'd like three beers. And the school thing is gonna get better." I say and smile at them. They shake their head. "I'm sure you haven't been bullied for having a monster mom." Frisk sets three cans of beer on the counter. "No I haven't. But you can always talk to me if there's something wrong okay?" I smile. They smile back. "I will. Enjoy your night!

And then just as I walk away from the bar, I see Mettaton. "Oh Darling! Alex hello!~" He greets me. Oh boy, he's completely wasted. "Hi Mettaton." I say and give a little wave. "HELLO ALEX!" Papyrus says and grabs my hands to spin me around and dance a couple of times. He's wearing a fluorescent blue crop top with 'Cool Partyboy' on it. "Sup Paps! Enjoying the party?" I laugh. "OF COURSE I AM!" He laughs too. I'm glad he isn't in miserable state anymore. It really hurt to see him like that. "HEY METTA LOOK AT MY DANCEMOVE-" His voice breaks mid sentence when he sees Mettaton. Mettaton is making out with someone else. That someone else is a cat monster which I recognise as policepants? Ew no. Okay no this is gross. 

"Why?!" Papyrus yells as teardrops begin to fall from his eyesockets. "Don't look Paps." I say and attempt to turn the skeleton around, but his bones are like brick, fucking heavy. I pat his back as he turns to me and cries. "what's up? oh. OH." Sans sees Mettaton. "Oh he is gonna get it." He says and walks towards the robot, hands in his pockets with a dangerous look in his eye. 

"listen up bucko, you are a really fucking shitty person. go apologize to my brother. and get out of his life. now." Sans says angrily and pushes the robot towards Papyrus. Maybe a little too hard, because he falls and an arm breaks off. "ha." Sans laughs. "Serves him right." I whisper to Sans. "why if you hadn't kissed a fucking stranger we'd offer you some help. that would become in handy." Sans grins. "You already used that with Jess' hand. You are not original anymore go make up new puns." I laugh and kiss him quickly. "you all right paps?" Sans asks. "N-No.. I-I DON'T THINK SO.." Papyrus says and walks towards the exit. "I'LL JUST NEED SOME TIME. I'LL BE BACK IN LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES." Papyrus says and steps trough the door. 

Sans runs out of the door as well. Well I'm on my own again. "Sup girl?" Jess says. She's accompanied by Napstablook again. "Oh hey." I greet them. "Something seems the matter. What is it?" Jess says. Okay she can literally see right trough me. Wouldn't have expected something less though. "So Mettaton's pretty drunk and he kissed like this cat monster and Papyrus saw and it's a mess and Mettaton lost his hand and we laughed which was kind of mean but Sans I and Pap kind of hate him now so yeah." I say. "Wait he did what?" Napstablook says, clearly shocked. "Well Mettaton kissed this cat monster and then his hand fell off." 

"Oh by the way I have a new hand." Jess says and holds up her left hand, which is apparently a robot kind of hand. It's matte black with white accents. Very classy and aesthetically pleasing. "Nice hand." I compliment her. "Alphys made it. She said it was Mettaton's concept but better." She says. "S-So can I have this dance Jess?" Napstablook asks shyly. 

I ship them.

----

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that was 19999982374 pages of me screaming

im basically v busy and my soul i cant lol its 1:35 am and the backstreet boys are playing in an ironical spotify playlist and its hilarious

so yeah im gonna go to sleep

lol

i'll leave my social media here idk

Instagram: Esmeeke.exe
Snapchat: Esmee.Kuiper
Kik: Esmeemotional
Twitter: Esmeemotioneel

haha stalk me bitches

xxxxxxxx esmee (yes the x'es were ironically jeez)