Chapter 62: Finally

"hey guys." 

My eyes widen and I tense up. Oh my god. I turn around as quickly as I can and see Sans with an uncontious Jess in his hands. "Hey guys?!" I say and look at Sans. "That's what you say after a week of worrying and crying?! Where the fuck have you been?!" I yell angrily and sob. "i-" Sans stammers. He lays Jess on the bed, which results in Alphys letting out a loud yelp. "W-W-What happened with Jess?" She says and sits on the bed as well. 

I take a good look at Jess and notice she misses her left hand. Literally, the hand is gone. "Oh my god." I say and look at Sans again. "PAPYRUS!" I yell in the hope he can heal her hand. A silence. Then some quiet 'nyeh heh heh's' from his room. I run towards the door and knock. "Papyrus I need you for a sec." I say and don't even hesitate to open the door. 

Smoke. Literal smoke coming out of his room. I cough. "Oh it's you nyeheh." Papyrus is laying on the bed with a dog treat in his hand. "Jesus Pap." I curse. "They're back. I need you, come with me. Jess and Sans are back." I say, grab the hand without the dog treat and lift him off the bed. Fun fact: Skeletons really aren't heavy. I quickly grab the dog treat and throw it across the room, somewhere on the bed and lead him into the main room. 

"sup bro." Sans says and looks at Papyrus with a frown. "what did you do?" He says. "Nothing?" Papyrus says and rushes to give him a hug. "you smell like dog treats." Sans says and looks at his brother with a disappointed look on his face. "I'm glad you're back brother." Papyrus says calmly and looks at Jess. "Oh my. We should totally do something about that hand. I have healing magic. Lemme just.." Papyrus says but gets stopped by Undyne. "Pap, no. I'm not gonna let you perform magic in this state. Just.. Sit down and let the grown ups handle this all right?" Undyne gives him a toothy grin and walks with him to the kitchen. 

"G-Guys it's still bleeding."  Alphys says and uses the bed sheet to dry the blood a bit. "We should call 911." I say and grab my phone. "That w-won't b-be needed. I can perform a l-little bit of h-healing m-m-magic." Alphys stutters and rolls up her sleeves. She focusses on what is remaining of Jess' arm and heals it. A weird yellow glow is mending her skin and wiping off the blood. "crap." Sans swears. 

Jess opens her eyes slowly and looks around. "Oh my god." I say and sit on the bed. "Are you okay?" I ask and look at her hand. No of course she isn't okay Jesus Alex. "What happened?" Jess says with a raspy tone and looks at her arm. She screams. Okay that was to be expected. "Oh my god I lost a hand." She says and gets up slowly. "well on the other hand we are still alive and out of the void." Sans interrupts and grins. I laugh. "I hate you both." Jess says and hugs me. "So you're handy-capped now?" I laugh. Now Jess and Alphys laugh too. Very, very hard. "H-Hey! Don't let these puns get o-o-out of hand!" Alphys joins in. Jess laughs again. "Oh my god I hate you all so fucking much." She laughs. "honestly, i can't hand-le all these puns." Sans grins again and hugs me. 

"hey." He says and kisses my forehead. "Hey." I say. "I missed you and I'm going to hurt you where have you been?!" I say and punch him (harder than intended) in the chest. "okay i deserved that." He says. "i'll tell you tonight all right?" He says. "But it's night already." I say and frown. "okay then i'll tell you now i suppose." Sans says and sits down on the bed Jess is sitting on as well. 

"okay so get this, i-" Sans says and gets interrupted by Jess. "Okay so I get at the hotel where Bacchus was staying at, so I get a hotel member to get Bacchus, turns out I have to go to that room because something had happened. Okay so I come there, and I see his dead fucking body laying on the floor. There's this black goo dripping out of his mouth so I'm like 'what the fuck'.  Then I hear this kind of static with a voice, so I freak out and Gaster possess me."

"okay and this is where i come in, so i get at the hotel and see its gonna collapse, so i get inside and save Jess' body. She has this weird black eyes so I know she is posessed by him. so get this, i teleport us into the void." Sans says and stops. "so in the void there's no time. gaster went out of her body and left jess uncontious. gaster and i fought for a really long time before she woke up." He says and looks at Jess again.

"Well I woke up, and saw that Gasters heart thing was out. I don't know it looked like a cartoon heart of some sorts, so I decide to get up and because Gaster was so focused on Sans, he didn't notice that I was right behind him. So I get a hold of the heart thingy and squeeze it untill it shatters. And then Gaster shatters too and it's weird but I lost my hand and he's gone." Jess says.

"Y-You shattered his s-s-soul?!" Alphys stutters. "Soul?" Jess looks at Alphys with a frown. "yeah that was his soul and you shattered it. souls are a monsters whole being." Sans says and grins. "but it's over and the tour too so what will we do now?"