Chapter 41: Sans in a crop top is great

"I'M BACK WITH THE BOOK!" Papyrus shouts, interrupting our time eating cornflakes and sobbing over the series. "oh that's good bro. just lay it on the table and i'll read it eventually." Sans tells his brother and takes another spoonful of the cornflakes. "I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT! WE WILL BEGIN WITH STEP ONE RIGHT HERE AND NOW BROTHER AND HUMAN ALEX!" Papyrus shouts and holds up the book like it's his bible or something. It's quite cute. "NOW STEP ONE, DRESS YOURSELF NICELY." Papyrus says and also reveals a plastic bag behind his back. "THEREFORE, I HAVE CHOSEN A NICE OUTFIT FOR YOU BOTH!" He shouts again and throws the bag at the laptop, causing it to close. Okay too far Papyrus. "WEAR THIS. I'LL BE BACK IN FIVE MINUTES!" Papyrus shouts again and runs out of the caravan.

Sans opens the bag and gets out a neon dress for me and laughs. "oh my god this is amazing." Sans snorts. "i kinda wanna see you in a dress though. go change." He says and hands the dress to me. "I first wanna see what you'll wear and consider it." I say and snort as he takes out his garments.
It consists of a neon green crop top with 'COOL BOY' on it. "oh my god." Sans laughs and throws the shirt over his shoulder, causing it to fall on the lamp. "Okay I'll wear a dress if you wear that top." I say and smirk. There is no way he will wear that crop top. Therefore I won't have to wear my dress and we will be both happ- "sure. I'll do that. go change honeyboo." He says and picks up the top again. "Seriously? Honeyboo? And I thought fleshgirl was the worst it could get." I laugh and get into the bathroom to change into the ridiculous dress. The dress itself is bright pink with blue and green stripes. I feel so fabulous in this, you wouldn't even know it.

I get out of the bathroom, and see Sans waiting in his crop top, looking uncomfortable as fuck. I strike a Mettaton pose to light the mood, and get a laugh out of him. "YES POSING! VERY GOOD!" Papyrus shouts as he comes into the caravan again. "NOW I HEARD THAT YOU TWO WOULD GO ON A DATE TO THE CIRCUS! THIS WILL BE A GREAT WAY TO TEST YOUR DATING SKILLS! DON'T FORGET TO HOLD HANDS!" Papyrus says and grabs my arm, to connect it with Sans' hand. "NOW YOU ARE HOLDING HANDS GOOD JOB!" He smiles and claps excitedly. I smile at him, mainly because he just makes me happy and laugh. "OKAY NOW YOU HAVE TO GIVE ALEX A KISS!"

Oh. I look awkwardly at Sans, who looks even more awkwardly at me. I mean, we are just friends. Sans quickly gives me a kiss on the cheek with his teeth. Right, how is he even supposed to kiss. "SANS THAT WASN'T GOOD! YOU HAVE TO ADD A SOUND EFFECT!" Papyrus criticizes. "kay jeez." Sans says. "I ain't complainin' though." He says and gives me a kiss on the cheek again, but this time, he makes a 'mwah' sound. I laugh. "GOOD SANS! GOOD! NOW, YOU SHOULD MAKE SPECIAL SPAGHETTI FOR HER AND GO TO THE CIRCUS!" Papyrus claps his hands. "The circus is starting in thirty minutes though. I don't think we really have time for the pasta." I say. "NYEH? THERE IS ALWAYS TIME FOR PASTA! I WILL HAVE IT READY WHEN YOU TWO COME BACK!" He says again.

Sans lets go of my hand he realizes he was still holding and gets to the bed to get the tickets and stuff them in a backpack. "you comin'?" He asks when Papyrus runs out of the caravan again. "Yeah." I say and take his hand. We eventually leave teleporting and enjoy the show.

When we come back, walking, because Sans was apparently 'too tired from sitting'. Fun fact, he had stuffed his jacket in his backpack and wore it. He had teased me endlessly with the dress I'm wearing. I had eventually said that I would undress myself if he would go on like this. I don't know why that made him shut up, but I was victorious I guess.
We walk onto the terrain and get greeted by Alphys and Undyne, both smirking at the fact that we are holding hands. What is so wrong with friends holding hands? "Hope you two had fun." Alphys laughs. "FUHUHUH PAPYRUS AND I MADE A ROMANTIC SPAGHETTI DINNER!" Undyne shouts and picks up us both, and runs towards her camper. When we enter it, we see a dark camper with a table placed in the middle of it. Candles everywhere and the smell of spaghetti was overflowing. "well I called it. free food." Sans whispers and goes to sit at a chair. I eventually went to sit on the chair in front of Sans.
Undyne is still into the room, grinning like a creep.

When we finish diner, Papyrus comes in and smiles at the both of us. "SANS NOW YOU HAVE TO THANK YOUR DATE." He announces and looks at the book. "GET ON ONE KNEE AND- OH WAIT THAT IS CHAPTER 88."

"I wonder what chapter 89 is about." I mumble and laugh. "LET'S SEE.." Papyrus says and throws the book to Sans' head in a reflect. "SOMETHING ABOUT HONEYMOON." He says. I laugh at his flustered face.

"NOW SANS TAKE HER TO YOUR HOUSE AND DO WHATEVER PEOPLE DO IN THEIR ROOM." Papyrus says and connects my and Sans' hand again. Insert the lenny faces I guess. "m'kay bro." Sans says and walks out with me in his grip. "so what do people in their rooms when they date?" He asks and wiggles his eyebrows. How does magic bone work anyway?

"Well they do whatever they want I guess." I say and see someone walk over the terrain. He is looking around him suspiciously. "Sans over there!" I whisper to the skeleton. He looks over there as well. "it could either be the bomber or just a really suspicious person planting a bomb."