Chapter 57: GET IN THE MOOD

Christmas day. I wake up with Sans' arms tightly wrapped around my middle. "wow you're finally awake." Sans says quietly. "Morning to you too bonehead. Get in the mood! It's Christmas day!" I say excitedly and zip open the sleeping bag. I run towards the couch Undyne and Alphys are sleeping on and shake them awake. "Get in the mood!" I scream and leave. Would Mettaton appreciate it if I screamed at him? Whatever. So I walk to the door and before I could open it, Papyrus opens the door and reveals his biggest smile. "NYEH HEH HEH IT'S THE FESTIVE DAY HUMANS CALL CHRISTMAS TODAY! GET IN THE MOOD!" He yells and picks me up. I laugh. "Wanna make some Christmas breakfast with me? The others don't seem to be as festive as us." I ask. "YES OF COURSE I WANT TO COOK! YOU SHOULD DRESS UP FOR THIS FESTIVE OCCASION THOUGH!" Papyrus accepts and points at me. 

Riiiight... I'm still in my oversized Sans shirt and panties. Oh. I face-palm myself and walk over to the closet, where I pick out some skinny black jeans and an ugly christmas sweater with reindeers and ufo's on it. I turn myself to the waiting Papyrus and smile. "Ready?" I ask and walk over to the kitchen with him. 

A few dozens of pancakes and cookies later and we are all sitting around the small table in the tour bus. Jess had joined us too and was planning to stay until new years. "So did you see the performance of Mettaton a few weeks ago?" She asks me excitedly. "Like, he was amazing as always, but he suddenly sat on stage and talked about life." She says and smiles. I gulp and slowly nod. "Yeah I saw that one from a really close distance." I awkwardly laugh and look around the table. I see Mettaton shifting awkwardly too. "Oh, were you like working backstage?" Jess asks again. "Sort of." I answer back and laugh. How do I tell my best friend that I was a robot for a day and that the original robot was controlling my body? 

"THESE PANCAKES ARE SURELY DELICIOUS ALEX!" Papyrus suddenly shouts. I laugh. "You helped me made them you dork." I snicker. "well it seems Christmas day has finally creped on us." Sans suddenly says quietly. Jess and Papyrus groan. "It seems we have found ourselves in a sticky situation." I say and lift some syrup up with my fork. "Why do I have to put up with this crepe." Jess says and immediately slaps her hand for her mouth. "OH MY GOD NO NOT YOU TOO! HUMAN JESS HAS BEEN INFECTED!" Papyrus shouts. 

The night falls and suddenly, the door of the truck opens and reveals two goat monsters, a ghost I had seen on tumblr before and a small child. "I certainly hope we aren't too late." The biggest goat says. He spots me and shakes my hand. "Hello child, I am Asgore. This is my wi- ex-wife Tori." He says and points to the female goat. "Hello there." She smiles. "And that is Frisk." The child suddenly runs forward and jumps in my lap. 

Hi there! I'm Frisk!  They sign. "Heya. I'm not sure if you ever have heard about me, but I'm Alex." I say and wave. The ghost floats forward and smiles at me. "I'm Napstablook... Hi." He says and looks at Jess. She waves at him. "Hey there all. I'm sure you don't know about me, but I'm Jess. Friend of Alex." She says. "AND A DEAR FRIEND OF ME!" Papyrus interrupts. Jess laughs, as well as everyone else in the room. 

"I'm so sorry but we didn't know you would attend this party, so we didn't actually brought anything for you." Toriel says to Jess. She laughs. "Oh no don't be! You didn't even know I existed, so you really don't have to be sorry Tori."  Frisk giggles. It's actually Toriel. But dad here said Tori instead of her name. They sign. Jess turns flustered red. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." She apologises. I laugh. "WHAT ABOUT IF WE DO THE PRESENTS RIGHT NOW?" Papyrus interrupts. "S-Sure. We'll go first." Alphys says and stands up to get some presents from under the tree. 

Basically, I ended up with a new set of teacups and tea, given by Toriel and Asgore, a copy of The Nightmare Before Christmas of Frisk, all sorts of kinds of Make-up from Jess, a cookbook from Papyrus and a calendar of Mettaton, from Mettaton. 

"everyone finished?" Sans asks when everyone is finished unpacking their presents and thanking each other. "YES!" Papyrus shouts. "We are finished too." Asgore says and attempts to wrap an arm around Toriel, who shakes the arm off as soon as she feels the touch of him. Frisk giggles at the sight. "But you didn't exchange gifts with Alex?!" Undyne says and smirks. "Or are you the gift if-you-know-what-I-mean." She winks. 

Sans snorts and takes my hand after I grab my present for Sans. "nah, but we have to go outside for her one." He says casually and takes me outside. Undyne, Jess and Alphys follow with a smirk and sit almost next to where I and Sans take place. 

"Hey can't I have some alone time with my boyfriend?" I say and sign Alphys, Jess and Undyne have to go for a sec. They smirk and leave to the truck again. 
"boyfriend?" Sans asks and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. Oh. Oh that is why Undyne, Jess and Alphys looked so smug before. "Sorry I didn't want to offend you! I'm sorry I-" I appologise. 

"heck yes." Sans grins and kisses me. "let's do it. you're my girlfriend, I'm your boyfriend." He smiles. I smile as well. "So you're my.. bonefriend now?" I laugh. "that was terrible." Sans laughs as well. 

"here." He says, wraps an arm around me and hands me an envelope. "it's not much, but I hope you like it." He says and pecks my cheek. I open the envelope and see a certificate. 'STAR CERTIFICATE - ALEX PARKER' It was named. I laugh and hug him. "so basically I named a star after you?" Sans laughs. "This is so accidentally right." I say. "what do you mean?" He asks. "Just unwrap this and see for yourself." I say and hand him his present. He unwraps it and sees the telescope I brought for him. "wow." He says and looks at it, amazed. "you are great, you know that?" Sans whispers and kissses me. "you are so beautiful. you are an amazing girl, no, my amazing girl." He says and kisses me again. 

"Merry Christmas Sansy."

----

GE TIN THE MOOODDODODOODOD

Waddup i was in london do you want to see pics yes you do go over to my quality time book ayyayayayay

so yes this is fun they are bf and gf now i lov this

im so tired and listening to EXo Lol im in hell hbye

xx esmee