Chapter 61: Collapsed

"Where the fuck are they?!" I yelled as I walk hopelessly through the truck. "And they weren't on the camera's either?" I ask Alphys again. "For the eighth t-time, no Alex, they w-weren't on the camera's either." Alphys says and sighs. "Well what are we going to do now?" I ask and stand still. "I mean.. Is there something to do? What if they're.. you know.. dead?" I say and look at Alphys. "I a-already tried to trace their cell phones but when I click 'view location', there's just question marks." Alphys says. "So they're in a place the tracker doesn't know?" I say and sit down on the floor in front of Alphys. "I think so." She says. "And the phones aren't broken?" I ask, hopefully. If they aren't broken, they aren't dead right? "No they're most likely not. Though, I hacked into Jess' mobile and it said that she goobled 'the grand sky' or something. I looked it up and it's a hotel ten minutes from here." Alphys said and stands up. "I think we should go there." She says, her voice full of determination. We rush out of the truck, and run to the hotel.

We didn't expect this when we came to the hotel. "It's.." I stutter and shut up. The building has completely collapsed. "Oh my god." Alphys says and hugs me. I feel someone tapping on my shoulder. It's an old man. "It happened around six days ago at night." I look at him and tear up. "A lot of people died that night, I'm surprised you don't know about this lady, don't you watch the news?" The man says and walks away.  I cry on her shoulder. "Do you think they were in there when it happened?" I say. "I don't want to." Alphys says. "Come on. Let's go home." 

I can't sleep. I'm dead tired but I can't stop worrying. My head aches from hearing Papyrus' silent cries from his room and my own thoughts. I'm in the need for coffee. 
When I have my coffee, I sit down on my bed on my laptop and open it. I type 'The grand sky hotel' in in gooble. 

A massacre. That's what to call it. The building suddenly collapsed. The reason is unknown. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. No I need sleep I can worry tomorrow but I will, just as this building, collapse in any minute if I don't get any sleep right now. 

And so, I woke up from a dreamless sleep. Alphys had set Tea and I joined Papyrus, Undyne and Alphys at the table after dressing sort of. "So.." I say. "We aren't giving up, are we?" I say and look hopefully at Papyrus. "I-I D-DON'T-- know.." Papyrus says and looks down. "I mean where could they be?" He whispers and sobs. "Papyrus?! You can't give up on your brother!" I protest and (unintentionally) shake the table with landin my fists on them. This makes them all look at me with raised eyebrows. "I'm sorry." I say, stand up and return to my bed again. Mainly to cry. 

Then the door slams open. "hey guys."

---------------

ELECTION NIGHT

Sorry this chapter is so short. It was pretty hard to write. I MEAN IM STRESSING ABOUT ELECTION NIGHT AND I CANT CONCEnTRATE AAA

If you could vote, who would you be voting for?

Me, HILLY

xx esmee