Chapter 47: A riddle from hell

"Sans what the fuck?!" I shout when I see myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a bright pink school uniform with ribbons and such. Okay what happened last night. Right after thinking that, I immediately throw up in the toilet.

After that adventure, I walk over towards Sans' bed. I didn't sleep in there because I apparently crashed on the couch. Well goodbye memories of the birthday night I guess. "Sans?" I say and pull the covers of the bed off him. Wow since when did I become so cruel? "ngh.." He mumbles and pulls the covers up again. I see a fraction of something blond sticking out under the covers, so I jump on the bed and pull it.

Turns out, Sans is wearing a blonde wig and the same uniform as me, only in blue. "what the fuck?" He mumbles and touches his head. Sans' eyes open when he feels hair. He looks at me and laughs. "you look cute, what are you wearing and why?" He laughs. "Well look at yourself first boneboy." I grin. Sans looks down and spots himself in the blue school uniform. "oh what the hell?" he says and tries to pull the wig off his head. "'ts not comin' off." He mumbles and winces when he pulls again. "Wait let me try." I say and grab his wig. "jeez someone glued it to my skull." Sans says and swears when I pull too hard. I apologize and look at him. He looks at me too, and at that moment we realize something. "Undyne." We say in unison and rush out the caravan.

We practically kick down the door of their caravan and storm in. Undyne, Alphys and Jess are all sleeping on the couch. "okay who glued this to my head?" Sans says and points to his head. Undyne wakes up and cackles in laughter. "ALPHYS, JESS WAKE UP THIS IS GOLDEN!" She shouts, waking up the two other girls. Jess is the first to laugh, really, really hard. "Matching outfits. Relationship goals." She laughs. Oh boy do I regret coming in here. "I-It's my one day glue. It will come off tonight around one am." Alphys says and laughs a bit. "C-Can we have b-back our cosplay though?" She asks. "i dont know, can you?" Sans says in return. Oh if that dude had sunglasses and ears, he could have put them on right now.

After a while, Sans and I come home. We both undress into our actual pajamas and lay on bed to watch friends on Netflix. Sans snuggles with me and blames it on the hangover he's having. "skeletons always get really tired after a hangover." He says. I put my arm around his shoulder in order for him to lay well.

"so do you remember anything from last night?" Sans asks when we're in the middle of an episode. "Not one bit. You?" I say and begin stroking his hair like I would stroke Taco's fur. "nope." He says and yawns. "you're comfortable to lay on." He laughs. I laugh as well. "Yeah sure make excuses for using my boobs as pillows." I laugh. I'm only allowing this because I'm tired. "Can I braid your hair?" I ask. Wait I don't know how to. "yeah sure." He accepts. And so begins my struggle to figure out to braid hair since I have always had short hair.

By the thought of having to cook spaghetti tonight, I groan and begin to drift off. "I honestly can't see any more spaghetti. How do you keep up with eating Spaghetti for dinner every night?" I say and look at him. He turns around, so that we are almost nose (which he doesn't have, but if he had, they would touch) touching. "just drench the shit in ketchup." He says and smiles at me. He has such a cute smile I can't.

When Sans and I come into the kitchen, Undyne grins at us. "Nice hair Sansyboy." She says and throws a couple of tomatoes at him, who he carefully doges and catches with his teleknetis. "ya shouldn't really be throwing these at people." He says an fires them back at Undyne. "get dunked on sucker." Sans grins and grabs a knife to cut tomatoes. I walk to the freezer to get some meat for the meatballs. I get the meat and grab a plate to roll them and throw them in a pan when they're done.

"Welcome, welcome." sounds from the speaker hanging on the ceiling in the corner. "How nice that you are already working. I will not introduce myself." The screwed up voice says. "Recently there have been various bombings. Now let's play a game." It says again. Honestly, I'm scared. I look at Sans, who is staring at the speaker. "To find out where the next bombing will be, you will only have to solve this riddle." It says. I shuffle towards Sans and grab his hand. I know he has gone trough this one time, this time should be less terrible now that I am here. "Listen carefully. I'm not a pool, a tree, a slave, a website or a shirt. What am I?" He says. "I will give you three days before the bomb will explode. Good luck." I look at Sans, who looks at me with a questioning face. "the riddle changed." He says shocked.

Okay you know what? Heck, this is going to be hell.