Chapter 45: Parties are fun until Mettaton lets the cake explode

I woke up by someone walking in the camper with Sans wrapped around my waist. "mornin'." He says in a raspy sleepy voice. "congrats." He grunts and kisses my cheek with a 'mwah' soundeffect. "Thanks." I laugh and remember it's my birthday today. "want breakfast?" He offers. I nod and Sans gets out of bed. I remember the envelope with X-Rays laying on the nightstand next to me, so I grab that and take out the pictures.

Well.. those are pictures of broken ribs.. And a scrambled tibia and fibula. Looked quite cool to be honest. "waddaya lookin' at?" Sans asks and sits on the bed with two bowls of cereal. "My X-Rays." I answer and look at him. He looks at the pictures with the same blue tint on his face. "wow. pretty messed up tibia honest." Sans jokes. "Wanna have them?" I ask and hand the pictures to him. "mkay." Sans says and lays them on his nightstand and grabs his laptop.

Wait.

Wait oh my god.

Is giving X-Rays to a skeleton like giving nudes to a human. Fuck what? "wanna watch something?" Sans grins. Well yes if it's not my bones that is. I feel violated all of the sudden. What the hell it's just bones quit being so in love Alex. "Yeah sure. You pick something this time." I say and eat the cereal. Taco jumps on the bed and lays between Sans and me. I stroke her fur a bit and smile at the cat.

A loud noise comes from the door suddenly being opened. "SURPRISE PUNKS!" Undyne shouts, fires some party poppers and comes in with balloons. Well she sure knows how to make an entrance. "Hey!" I greet Undyne, get out of bed and hug her. Over her shoulder I see Jess. "Oh my god!" I squeal and hug her as well. "Happy birthday girl!" She laughs at getting hugged so tight. Papyrus joins in on the hug. "THIS IS JUST A PLATONIC HUG HUMANS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!" He shouts. I laugh as Undyne and Alphys join the hug too. At last, Sans hugs the pile as well.

After a while, we get into the cafeteria, loaded with balloons and confetti. In the center is a big cake with lots of green icing. "It's so beautif-" I say, but the cake explodes. "HELLO DARLING!" Mettaton says while stepping out of the cake. "IT'S ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He says, strikes a pose and wraps me in a hug. The cake is definitely ruining this outfit forever. I laugh and thank him. Jess squeals a little too loud when she sees Mettaton. "OH YOU ARE HERE TOO DARLING! COME HERE!" He says and runs over to hug Jess. I snort when I see Jess' face. She's sobbing and smiling at the same time. Much like the time I decided to go on tour.

"Who wants cake?" Mettaton says and looks at the exploded cake. "Ehm.. I'll get another one. Stay here darlings! This party is going to be absolutely fabulous~!" He announces and runs out of the building.

"welp. time for presents then?" Sans asks the whole group and you were blindfolded in less than a second by Undyne. "the legendary spaghetti monster." Sans whispers. I laugh a little too loud and let out an unattractive snort. Undyne unblindfolds me after a while and I see a few presents laying on the table. I smile. "Thank you guys." I say and hug everyone of my friends (maybe a little too tight.. oh well)

"WELL OPEN THEM ALEX! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO OPEN MINE!" Papyrus shouts and claps his hand excitedly. I walk over to the present which is probably signed by Papyrus. The handwriting is in.. Papyrus. Of course. "YES!" Papyrus shouts. I unpack it and see it's a 'How to Spaghetti 101 book'. "Nahw thank you Papyrus!" I say and hug him.

"MINE AND ALPHY NEXT!" Undyne says, runs over to the table with presents and hands me a big, blue wrapped present. I unpack it and see a sword and a bottle of wine. "YOU CAN DRUNKENLY FIGHT NOW!" Undyne laughs and gives me a hug. "B-By the way.. It's a katana and it's real so you b-better be careful with it." Alphys laughs.

"Now mine!" Jess says and hands her gift. I smile and unwrap it. The present consists basically of a pile of fandom merchandise. We have a Harry Potter sweater, Twenty one pilots shirt and some sweatpants with the Attack on titan logo on it. I hug and thank her.

"it's not much, but try mine." Sans suggests at last. I pick up the messily wrapped (probably book) and unpack it. It's a joke book. Of course Sans. I laugh. "Are my jokes that bad." I say and turn to Sans. He snickers. "well maybe look inside the book." he says. I open it and notice the whole book is cut out and there is a necklace with a blue diamond laying in the middle. "It's beautiful!" I say and stand up to hug him. "happy birthday boo." He says and kisses my cheek with a 'mwah' sound.

"OH MY GOD ARE THEY DATING?" Jess screams. Oh no Jess. "Uhm.." I say awkwardly and look at Undyne, who looks at Papyrus' hopeful face. "Yes?" I say. I already regret this. "You two are literally the cutest thing." Jess squeals and hugs the both of us.

"Now let's party punks!"

----

This chapter was so hard to write what the fuck

but ok I did it

sorry if it sucked I tried

BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER BOY OH BOY

by the way I have twitter: @ Esmeemotioneel 

Yes this is a shameless selfpromotion