Chapter 49: *muffled screams from distance*

Waking up with a skeleton wasn't even weird for me anymore. Weird for me was though, when I woke up on the couch without a skeleton to hold me. I stand up and look in the bedroom. No skeleman there. I open the curtains and see it's still dark. It would be around 3 am I suppose. Looking outside some more, I eventually spot a skeleton with a blue hoodie, standing with his hands in his pockets and staring at the sky.

I walk to the front door and open it, to rush to the spot where Sans is standing. "Hey." I say and touch his shoulder lightly, causing him to turn around with a shocked expression on his face. "hey." Sans replies. "So what is a skeleton doing at presumably 3 am outside all on his own?" I grin and look up to see the stars. There were quite a few actually, the sky is completely clear. "dunno. what's a human girl doing at presumably 3 am outside all on her own?" Sans smirks. "Answer my question bonehead." I grin and look at him.

"'s nothing." He says and looks at his slippers. "Hey didn't we agree to talk to each other if something is wrong?" I say and look at him. Sans is looking quite sad actually. "There's obviously something." I conclude. There comes a little sound from Sans' mouth. It's a sob I realize. I don't even hesitate and wrap my arms around him. He wraps his arms around my waist and sobs in the shirt I'm wearing. Coming to realize, a shirt and some sweatpants aren't the best clothes to wear outside on a cold november night.

I pat his back (or spine) and whisper "it's okay." several times. Eventually the sobbing lessens and he looks at me. "how did I deserve you?" He asks. I look at him and smile. "Only a couple of pickup lines and bad puns and I was in." I laugh.

Sans suddenly moves forward and grabs my right hand and the crook of my neck. He looks at me for a second and then closes the gap between us. He places his teeth on my lips and kisses me very lightly. Holy fucking crap he is kissing me. I close my eyes and return the kiss, just as lightly as he did. Sans decides to deepen the kiss while I lay my hand on his waist. I can smell the cologne he is wearing. It's the scent of something comfortable what I can't place my tongue on. Mainly because it's tangled with Sans's tongue. WAIT. Crap okay he is pulling a twilight on me. His tongue tastes like blueberry and slight hints of ketchup.

We eventually break for air and look into each others eyes. "sorry for tha-" Sans tries to say, but before he could finish his sentence I kiss him again. This time more passionately and smile while kissing. We relax and I touch his cheekbone a bit. Sans and I break the kiss and smile. "thanks." Sans grins. His face couldn't be any more smug to be honest. "Bonehead." I say and poke him. "Get inside before you freeze your skeleass off." I laugh and grab his hand to get inside again. "and you are cute." Sans says and touches my nose. I can feel myself blushing, so I get to the kitchen, turn my back to him and get a glass of water. I finish it and yawn. "wanna head to bed?" Sans asks.

I nod and walk over to my side (yes I have officially claimed a piece of his property) and get under the sheets. Sans gets into bed again and cuddles against me. We make small talk for a few minutes. "Am I completely delusional or is there something between us?" I suddenly ask (and completely regret it). I hear Sans snicker behind me. "well ya ain't delusional." He says and lays his leg over mine and rubs it slightly. "i mean like I sort of really like you." Sans mumbles, just loud enough for me to hear.

I turn to him and smile. "Well I sort of really like you too bonehead."

-----

(A/N)

SJDKL;FJLsd

OKAY

OKAY

BREATHE IN

BREATHE OUT

EVERYONE

i cant the ship has sealed this was v cute

Btw, there is a heatwave in the Netherlands again (ugh). So yeah that's why my updates kind slowed down for a bit. BTW I HAVE 1000 FUCKING VIRUSSES ON THIS LAPTOP WHAT THE FUCk

Oh and I'm going to london in 27 days i cant

BTW okay so this question is important: Do you guys want a lemon/smut/whatever in the story (imaskingforafriend)

Kik: Esmeemotional (I really enjoy talking to you guys :D)

IG: Esmeeeke

BYE NOW