Chapter 40: 'I read this for the plot'

I wake up, lying on Sans' bed with my head laying on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around me. I also noticed I was wearing Sans' sweater. Seems logic since I gave it to Sans. When I look around for a bit I notice Alphys and Undyne standing by our bed, grinning. "Good morning punks!" Undyne shouts and hrows her fist in the air heroically. 

Sans seems to have awakened too and smiles at the sight of his skeleton hands. "morning." He says with a raspy tone and closed his eyes again. "what are we doing today?" Sans asks and begins to play with my hair, which feels kinda nice. Alphys claps her hands excitedly. "W-Well we have two tickets to the circus, but we have stuff to do, so you two.. together.. as a couple could go." She suggests with a sly smirk on her face. They are shipping us. "AS IN A DATE!" Undyne shouts a little too hard. Oh they are shipping us. "Wait will you two pay the food?" I ask and smirk. "If that means you will go together then yes." Alphys answers and takes out her purse. "Well I'm in then." I accept. Free food is good. Quote that everyone.

"sure I'm in too." Sans says. Undyne is smiling like a dork. "GREAT! Here are the tickets and the money for food. Don't forget to hold hands the entire time. We'll go then. The show starts in two hours by the way." Undyne says, quickly throws an envelope and some money on the bed and picks up Alphys to sprint out of the caravan while giggling.

"so we're gonna go to the circus then huh?" Sans chuckles and wraps himself in a blanket. "I'm a burrito now." He says and snoring erupts from the burrito. "Well burritos can't talk." I sass. I'm proud of this burn. "wait do you know what burritos can do best?" Sans asks and wiggles while still being in the blankets. "What do burritos do best burrito man?" I laugh.

Sans quickly unwraps himself from the blankets and bends over me, holding both of my hands and grinning seductively. "well what burritos can do best is.." He whispers and comes closer to my face. My nose touches the place his nose should be, and our foreheads are touching as well. I'm just a blushing mess right now. Is he going to kiss me?

"TICKLING!" Sans shouts and tickles my stromach, causing me to  uncontrollably. "S-Sans.. Haha.. S-Stop!" I laugh again. "I'll stop when you say that you'll make my breakfast and feed Taco" He smirks. This skeleton. "O-Okay I promise!" I laugh. Sans takes his hands off my stromach. "nice."

I sit up and look at him. "Though, shouldn't you feed your significant other yourself?" I laugh. Sans quickly bends over me again. Sans' hands reach to my stromach before he begins tickling me again. "I'll stop when you say that Sansco isn't real!" He laughs. "N-Never!" I laugh and attempt to tickle Sans's ribs. He laughs as well and I quickly get on top of him. "Say that Sansco is real and I'll stop!" I smirk devishly and tickle him more. "It isn't r-real!" He manages to say and erupts in laughter.

There was knocking on the door, followed by the door opening with a bang and causing me to tense up, still sitting on Sans' lap with my hands over his chest. "NYEH SANS AND ALEX?" Papyrus, who entered with Undyne, exclaimed. Oh no. Oh fuck no. "sup bro." Sans says and awkwardly looks at his friend. Oh no. I don't even have the courage to turn my head to Undyne. "DOES THIS MEAN YOU TWO ARE FINALLY DATING?" Papyrus shouts. Oh no. "uh.." Sans says and looks at me with the what-the-fuck-should-I-say-face.

"Well you wouldn't want to disappoint Papyrus, would you?" Undyne smirks. This fucking fish. I blush and look at sans with the what-the-fuck-should-we-say-face. Sans looks like he's thinking and eventually shrugs a little bit, meaning he could do it. I myself nod a little. "yes?" Sans announces. "NYEH FINALLY! I WILL GET MY BOOK AND COACH YOU IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP!" Papyrus shouts and runs out of the caravan. Oh fuck this. "Getting steamy eh?" Undyne smirks and leaves as well after doing a victory shout.

When they are both out of range, I snort and break down laughing. Sans does the same and causes me to fall off his imaginary stromach. "Where did we get ourselves into?" I say between giggles. "I guess we got ourselves into more free food." He comments and stands up. "Want breakfast?" Sans offers. I now stand up myself and push him back on the bed. "Hey now, I promised I would make breakfast. Get your laptop and search something to watch." I order and walk into the kitchen to get something to eat. I eventually end up with two bowls of cornflakes and get into the bed again. I first get under the covers before handing the food to Sans, who has an episode of 'Stranger things'

When we're watching the episode for like thirty minutes, the door opens again and reveals a smiling Papyrus. "I'M BACK WITH THE BOOK!"

---

(A/N)

omg so I uploaded a chapter about being busy and shit and you were all so nice I literally cried every time when I got a comment