Chapter 70 - Transgenders & good manners

Coming home to a fully clean apartment which has the scent of freshly baked cookies is in one word great. Another great thing which i have learned to love is Sans' hand intertwined with mine and him lovingly smiling at me. We hear excited footsteps coming from the living room. A second later and Papyrus is standing in front of us, puppy eyed and smiling. 

"HELLO SANS AND ALEX! HOW WAS YOUR TRIP?" Papyrus asks and tangles us in a hug. "I WOULd LOVE TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT, BUT THERE'S SOMEONE I'D LIKE YOU TO MEET!" He says and leads us to the living room. On the couch is sitting the girl we skyped with. I step towards her and shake her hand. "I believe we've met." I say and smile. "I believe we have." She smiles back. And oh my god she smells like cookies.

"heya." Sans says and waves. "Oh hey!" Cailyn waves back and smiles. "Do you want some cookies? We made them for you two after all." She asks. Papyrus hands us each a chocolate chip cookie and hints that we should sit down. "The two of you look better in real life." Cailyn comments. "I hope so." I laugh, "I just had a breakdown before we called you." I reply and eat my cookie. Sans leans his head on my shoulder and i wrap an arm around him. "Oh how come?" Cailyn asks and gives a careful smile. "At the wedding, i met my parents. We are not that fond of each other since I ran away from home. And we basically had an argument about dating Sans." Am I too open with this? Meh. "Oh I'm sorry." Cailyn says. "Don't be. My parents, well my mother and stepdad are pure close minded assholes anyway." I laugh. "LANGUAGE!" Papyrus yells. I mumble a quick sorry.

"so are you paps' girlfriend or anything?" Sans asks. I hit his skull with my hand (not too hard of course). Cailyn giggles. "It's okay. I'm not though." She explains. "WE MET WHILE EXERCISING!" Papyrus beams. "yeah i know."

"I'm also very sorry about your dad Sans." Cailyn says suddenly. Sans stiffens for a second. "how do you know about him?" He asks in a deep tone. Cailyn seems to be surprised by his reaction. "O-Oh well when I slept over we had a very long conversation about things and it kinda came up I guess?" She explains. "ALSO DID YOU KNOW AMY IS WHAT HUMANS CALL TRANSGENDER?! I COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE WAS A MALE AT FIRST! I'M SO GLAD AND INSPIRED THAT HUMANS CAN BE WHAT THEY WANT TO BE!" Papyrus says suddenly. I look at Cailyn whom is blushing and looking to the ground. Papyrus you aren't supposed to out people. "Oh, wow! I wouldnt have seen it if you havent had said anything! You look great though!" I say and give her a reassuring smile. "What are you, a model?" I say sarcastically and laugh. "SHE IS!"

"Well technically I am." She blushes. "I'm a plus sized model." Cailyn smiles. "wow pap you're lucky." Sans comments. Cailyn and papyrus give each other a look, and oh how I recognise the look. That's the look me and Sans would use to give each other when we would get shipped together. I believe Sans recognises it too, because he looks at me and smiles. We give each other high fives. 

The doorbell goes. Sans gets up and walks out of the living room. I hear him open the door. There's a lot of mumbling, and as time passes, the voices get louder. I get curious, so I walk towards the door as well. 

I see Sans and two men in suits having an argument. "for the last time, no im not going with you. i dont give a flying fuck if undyne agreed to this." Sans says angrily. "What's going on?" I ask. 

One of the men replies. "There's going to be a war. If we don't get certain data from north korea. We are asking the fish monster and Sans to go to korea and steal data. A team of specialists will be accompanying them." He explains. "And why would you need them? Sans and Undyne I mean." I ask. "They are the strongest monsters according to the monster king Asgore." "one more time im not doing it. i could get killed for fucks sake!" Sans comments angrily.

"Then we have no choice." I hear one man say before i get violently pushed against my head and blacking out. 

===

The beginning of the end.

Have a good day :)))))

xxx eSSmee