Chapter 55: mostly alex and sans talking in bed tbh

Waking up after giving a grand show was great. Mettaton is bowing over me and smiled after he saw me opening my eyes. "How was your sleep darling~?" He asks and sits down on the couch. They had apparently laid me on the couch Sans and I had claimed to be our bed. "Just peachy." I say and sit up. "How's the sickness?" I ask and look at him. "Just peary." He returns and smirks. I laugh, which makes Sans come into the room. "sup." He says casually and kisses my cheek. "nice show bae." He says and smiles. "Thanks babe." I return. "Oh~! You are trending on Witter!" Mettaton exclaims and hands his phone to me. I see all the pictures of me in Mettatons body with fans. I smile and show them to Sans. "nice." He says in aprovement and I hand the phone back to the robot. I yawn. "you tired?" Sans asks. "A bit." I say and smile. "I really like the idea of doing a meet and greet by the way!" Mettaton says suddenly. "Well it's draining, but rewarding I guess. Do it!" I say excitedly. Oh if Jess knew this.. I yawn once again. "okay you are going to bed." Sans says and opens the sleeping bag. "I guess we will go to bed early then?" I say and get into the sleeping bag.

Sans gets in too and signs to Mettaton he should go. He nods and walks off. "you did good today." Sans smiles and lays his hands on my hips. I snort. "Oh no, I did absolutely awful. I forgot half of the lines, failed at dancing and I acted awkwardly towards the fans." I say and lay my hand on his ribs. "nah, you did great." He says and smiles. "Anyway, did anything happen with you today?" I ask. Sans snorts. "oh just the usual. Alex Parker tried to seduce me." He says and smirks. "did you know that when you dance, you are very sexy." He smirks. "Wanna see some of these awkward dansmoves?" I laugh. "keep in mind that I didn't know that this was Mettaton by the way." He says and continues. "so I was just sleeping and then you suddenly grind on me." He says. Oh god Mettaton what the fuck. "and then he tried to make a pose, but he fell on the ground in the proces of doing it. it was really funny." He laughs. I snort. "he said something like 'oh sansy darling, too bad you are not getting this.' and then, he made a pose with throwing one of your legs in the air, but you fell on your butt." He laughs. I snort. "That explains it." I laugh.

"So wanna go stargazing sometimes?" I ask. "as in a date?" He asks and smiles. "Yeah, as in a date." I smile. "of course i'd want that." He says and kisses me lightly. "are you the reason for global warming, because you are hot." He says and winks. I laugh. "Wow! What's the name of this heavenly body?" I fire back. He won't beat me in pick up lines. "wanna see my telescope expand?" He winks again. I snort and continue. "Baby, are you the Nimbus 2000 cause your sweeping me off my feet!" I say. "okay I am defeated that was majestic." He laughs. "still, not as majestic as an Alex, throwing up in the toilet though." He smiles. "night fleshgirl." Sans says and buries his head in my chest. "Night boneboy." I smile and fall asleep.

Having toxic friends, regularly drinking and smoking weed didn't help with having an abusive step-dad. I would come home from drinking late at night and climb trough the window to avoid him.
Though, this night he was awake. He was sitting on my bed when I climbed trough the window. As soon as I saw him there, I was hesitant, and wanted to run away. He pulled me trough and threw me onto the ground after smacking my cheek first.
"Where the fuck were you?!" He swore. I just kept silent and hoped for the best.

"THE PUNKS WERE GETTING IT ON LAST NIGHT!" Undyne's voice wakes me up. "Huh?" I say and look at her face. It's plastered with a big grin. "I heard all the pick up lines and how he finds you sexy." She winks. I look at Sans, still sleeping. "Pff." I say and hide my face. "morning babe." Sans suddenly says. I let out a yelp. "Morning." I say and stroke his skull. "You two are so in love." Undyne grins and disappears into the kitchen. "how did ya sleep?" Sans says and looks at me with a sleepy face. I think back about the bad dream I had, and the flashback about my step-dad "It was all right I guess. How about you?" I say and smile. Should I hide this from him? He looks at me questioningly. "bad dream again." He says somberly. I hug him tightly. "Hey, it's gonna be okay." I say and smile. "you really do have the smile of an angle." Sans says and smiles. "though, you shouldn't hide your own problems." Sans says and looks me in the eyes. "you were crying in your sleep last night. you can tell me you know." He says. I hug him tightly and sob again. "Just had a bad dream about my step-dad again." I say. "it's gonna be okay. let's do something fun today okay?"

---

Dududududu character development sort of

BTW I HAVE SOME COOL THINGS TO TELL YOU

1. StephieSepticEye and I are going to cosplay Alex and Jess yay :D (im going as jess yay)

2. I HAVE FANART AND I DREW SOMETHING MYSELF AND IM SHOOK

ChilleTales DREW THIS AND OH MY GOD FOLLOW HER SHE'S AWESOME :D
JUST AAA

ChilleTales DREW THIS AND OH MY GOD FOLLOW HER SHE'S AWESOME :DJUST AAA

THIS IS JESS AND KANENEN

these are the things i drew and they are shit yay

i drew boobs ok boobs are great

cringe