Chapter 51: B O O M

After five hours of searching, turns out that there isn't a library on the terrain. Neither is there in the city we are close to. "what the hell are we suppose to do now?!" Sans says and begins walking in circles. "books, books, books. where the hell are we suppose to find books?" he growls. "and it's five AM already. We only have one hour left dammit."

"And we have to get ready to make pasta." I interrupt his rant. "the pasta can suck my ass. I don't want that bomb exploding." Sans continues his rant. He stops walking and looks angrily at the ground. "G-Guys we m-may have found the s-solution." Alphys suddenly says. All of our heads turn to her. "W-Well what if we just throw away every book on the terrain?" She stutters.

"yeah it's not like that's gonna take ages." Sans says. "Hey now she had a plan! Stop fucking complaining and use those powers of yours to delete those books or something!" Undyne growls. "yeah but maybe I don't want to. that's a shitty idea and you know it!" Sans says and his eye flares blue. "Hey what the fuck?" Undyne continues. "She had a good idea and you know it!" She says and wraps her arm around Alphys. "well I don't care? It's going to take ages to get rid of all the books." Sans protests. Fuck what should I do? We only have fifty minutes left and the only idea we have is to get rid of all the books on the terrain. "Guys stop fighting please." I say.

"Whose side are you on Alex?" Undyne says. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. "I'm on Alphys' side." I say. The way Sans looks at me is indescribable. He has a mix of anger and sadness(?) plastered on his face. "i see how it is." He says and walks out of the caravan. What..? "Hey come back here!" Undyne shouts at him, before he teleports away. "What the fuck." I mutter.

"W-Well we only have 45 minutes left. W-We better get going." Alphys says and walks out of the camper. Undyne and I follow in silence. "We first have to make sure that we remove all the books from stage and the field." I say. "We'll keep most people save that way." I continue. They nod and get to work.

After forty minutes of hard work, we stand in silence. All the books found on the stage or backstage were thrown away. None of them looked suspicious though. "It's a little weird, isn't it?" I say. "None of the books looked suspiciously." I continue. "W-Wait." Alphys says and stands still. "W-We have m-manga r-right?" She says with a trembling voice. "A-And you two have your f-fair share of books too.. Do you think..?" Shit no, no, no. "Fuck." I mutter and begin running to the caravan.

I open the door and hear a faint beep. It's coming from Sans' joke book. I open it slightly and see a timer with bright green letters. 00:00:10 seconds on the clock. "GET OUT OF HERE!" I scream, grab Taco and run out of the caravan. Undyne and Alphys look at me questioningly before running with me.

Boom. I hear and turn around. A sea of bright yellow and orange explosions come from the campers. All the campers. "Jesus." I swear and hold Taco tightly. "I swear if I ever see that bomber I'll kill them with my own hands." Undyne growls.

"guys are you all right?" Sans' voice says and appears next to me. We all shoot a glare to him. "If you didn't flee, we could have saved this all." Undyne growls again. Sans looks at the burning mess that were our campers. "jesus." he mutters. "Thanks for your commitment Sans." I say sarcastically. "Now everything is gone." I say and look him straight in the eye. He attempts to wrap his arms around me, but I hit them away. "Fuck you and your hugs." Okay I might be going a little too far. "fine then." He says and teleports away.

Well I fucked up.

===

(A/N)

noot noot trouble in paradise

BTW I MADE A BOOK CALLED 'QUALITY TIME'

Imma write rants and shit in there

ok bye