Chapter 50: It's always fun with Undyne

"HE KISSED YOU?!" Undyne practically swooned with a big smile on her face.

We decided that I would be in Undynes camper for the ride, and Alphys in Sans'. I blush and look out of the window. Undyne is driving and I'm in the drivers seat. "Yup." I say. "DONT 'YUP' ME! I WANT DETAILS!" She shouted and accidentally honked. I snicker. "I'm serious give me details." Undyne winks. "Okay well uh.. Okay yes. We fell asleep on the couch after watching friends and then I woke up alone. Sans was outside. He probably had a nightmare. I don't know we talked and we kissed a couple of times." I say and hide my face in my hands. "WAIT A COUPLE OF TIMES?" Undyne repeats and cackles with laughter. "Anyway, want something to drink?" I attempt to change the topic. "Nope you are staying here and tell me details."

And so I ended up telling Undyne about the tongue Sans has (which resulted in laughter and jokes), and how we basically confessed to each other. "Dude why aren't you in a camper with your bonedaddy?" Undyne says. I laugh (a bit too hard). "Nope that's weird. That name is absolutely ridiculous. I'll just go read something in the living room." I say and stand up. I walk to the living room and grab my phone. So far for reading I guess.

1 new message(s) from: Sansy

Sansy: sup

You: YOU KNOW WHATS UP PUNK

Sansy: hi undyne

You: FUHUHU

Sansy: you are alex

You: fuck how did you know

Sansy: I'm cool i just know

You: well hi cool I just know, im alex

Sansy: i hate you

You: pffffffffffff sure whatever you say

Sansy: i could teleport 2 u you know

You: pffffffffff

You: pfffffffffffffffffffff

Sansy: what ur a baloon now?

You: uh

You: yes

You: I'm a balloon now hi

Sansy: WELL HI A BALLOON NOW HI IM SANS

You: i just made that joke you're so unfunny

Sansy: and ur cute

You: <3333333333

Sansy: ur dad must be a drug dealer, cus ur dope

You: wow that was cheesy

You: apart from the fact that my dad moved away when he heard my mother was pregnant with me, it was a good pick up line

Sansy: oh

Sansy: sorry

You: nah dont be

Sansy: are your friends terrorists because you sure are the bomb

You: .......

You: okay ill give you credit for that one

Sansy: ha

"Is it your turn yet?!" Undyne shouts from the drivers seat. "Don't know!" I shout back. "Do you want to switch?" I ask her. "Wait what are you doing right now?" She shouts. I should just walk over there but I'm laying quite comfortably right now. "Uhm.. Texting Sans." I answer. Undyne cackles in laughter. "Return to what you were doing with your lover! I'll drive." Undyne yells. I return to my phone again.

Sansy: bae u there

Sansy: did you crash or something

Sansy: what

You: undyne asked if i wanted to switch. after telling that i was texting you she said she would drive

You: score

Sansy: nice

Sansy: so she is like driving rn?

You: i don't know. is she

You: vocaloids are blasting out of the speakers oml

Sansy: hold on

You: k

I look up from my phone and lay it down on the couch. I walk towards the fridge, get a can of soda and pop it open. I drink a bit and begin the search for cookies. Suddenly, there appear two hands on my shoulders, causing me to shake and throw a bit of the soda over the person behind me. "jeez. getting this out of my shirt will be soda-pressing." Sans says and kisses my cheek. "Want one too?" I offer, open the fridge and throw a can at him. "y'know, I once told a joke, and seven people liked it." He grins. "i got seven ups." Sans laughs. I snort and grab a towel to dab the soda out of his shirt.

Suddenly, Sans kisses me again. I practically melt and return the kiss. I let go of the towel and lay my arms on his shoulders. He lays his arms on my waist and licks my bottom lip, asking for permission. I deny playfully, immediately getting swung over by Sans and resulting into sliding his tongue in my mouth.

After a good period of making out, we hear laughter behind us. Oh no. Fuck no why me. "The punks are canon!" She shouts and throws her arm victoriously in the air. I look at Sans, who is as flustered as me and shrugs. "Good thing that I have pictures." Undyne laughs. Why. "By the way, we are here." She says. "Didn't we have a bomb to defuse in one day?"

I nod and open the camper, still holding hands with Sans. Alphys is waiting in front of our camper with the biggest grin on her face. "S-So you guys are l-like a thing n-now?" She stutters and flushes red. "Uhm.." I say and look at Sans. He looks just as lost as I do. Ugh these people. "dunno. but what I do know is that we have to get to a place with a lot of books." Sans says and casually changes the subject. Smooth going. "Y-Yes! Let's see if there's a library or something." I say and so we begin our search. Time to solve a crime!

====

(A/N)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOMEWORK

Hi to you too

So I cut my hair today and yay I'm very happy with it

(yes this is me I apologize for my face)

(I UPDATED THE PICTURE BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE WAS TERRIBLE)

BTW MY FRIEND WROTE SOMETHING GREAT IT'S imacrybaby baby hahaha its like this super romantic kissing scene holly shit

"Sans loOked 👀👀👀 at me and said 'I love love love u 😍😍😍' and kissed 💋💋💋 me and we were TOTS in lovu lovu"

Also in the news, 50 CHAPTERS SKDL:FJSLKDJFSDJFLJS THANKS FOR READING THIS

WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THE 10K (which im probably gonna hit today / tomorrow)

btw I watched high school musical 2 today and it was amaze

10/10

Well bye :D

(Btw I'm cringing at my kissing scenes too don't worry)