Chapter 52: you did a great job of raisin me

Making pasta without Sans was weird. Everyone was still processing that we didn't have a home to stay anymore. Undyne was throwing all of her anger in cutting the tomatoes, resulting in those sticking to the walls and ceiling. For me, what I regretted the most was yelling at Sans. I mean, he kind of deserved it, but I shouldn't have yelled at him.
We eventually threw all the ingredients together and made pasta, not caring about it that much. Even Papyrus' mind wasn't on the pasta tonight, and that says something.

After the show, Mettaton and Alphys came in, using the back door of the kitchen. "Darlings, we called my manager and he said that he would have a tour bus arranged for us tonight." Mettaton announces and looks around. "Where's Sans?" He asks and looks at me. I clear my throat. "Off." I simply say, not wanting to talk about it anymore. "W-Well I c-can help clean up and then wait for the bus." Alphys says and smiles at us in an understanding way.

Later at night, the bus arrives which results Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Papyrus and me in clapping loudly. We thanked Mettaton's manager before taking the keys. "I also brought five sleeping bags for the five of you." The man says and smiles at us. "Thanks Dan." Mettaton smiles. "No problem. If there's something, hit me up." He says and walks away.

Mettaton opens the doors of the tour bus (quite dramatically) and reveals the inside. I guess the word 'pink' describes it the best. There were a pink carpet and pink walls, with a kitchen and a big bathroom in it. There is a long, grey couch and three (really comfortably) looking beds. It might look really stuffed at first sight, but the designers made sure there was enough space to walk. Looking up, I notice there is even hanging a small chandelier on the ceiling.

"Go get your sack of bones." Undyne says, ripping me from my thoughts. I nod and walk outside. Where the hell do I even look? I decide to walk a bit on the field and then yell his name. No response. "Sans?!" I try again and make my way to the exploded campers. The firefighters had stopped the fire at last. I see him sitting at the place our camper was supposed to be. "Sans?" I say and run over to him. "what." Sans asks and stares at the ground. "I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have yelled at you." I try. He stay silent and doesn't move. Dammit. "What can I say to convince you that I'm sorry?" I try again. "nah, I was stupid. I was being stressed and being a suborn brat. i just didn't want you or the others to die and the timeline to fuck up again." He says, stands up and hugs me. He buries his head in the sweater I'm wearing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He continuously says and sobs. "now it's all gone and it's my fault."

"Hey don't blame yourself for this. We wouldn't have ever cleared the whole terrain in forty minutes, even with your help. It's okay. We still got each other and that's what counts." I smile. "Now look at me." I say. He does so and I kiss the space between his eyes, above his nasal bone. "By the way I like your hugs very much." I laugh. Sans laughs as well and gives me a quick kiss before grabbing my hand. "Oh by the way, we have a gigantic tour bus now." I announce and walk towards the bus, with Sans' hand in mine.

"it's.. pink." Sans says when he enters the bus. "Yeah I know. Looks comfy right?" I say and get tackled by Undyne. "All right I'm tired, Alphie is too and Mettaton and Papyrus got the bed, so we are going to bed." She announces and throws a sleeping bag at me. "Oh by the way, you gotta share with Sans because we don't have enough of these." She smirks and claps her hands, making the lights switch off. "Well dress out and go to sleep." Undyne says. "in what?" Sans smirks. "Right.. I suppose it's the perfect day to see each other naked." She laughs and returns to the couch, where Alphys is already sleeping in her sleeping bag.

Sans walks over to the couch (which looks less comfortable than Undyne's) and lays the sleeping bag on there. He takes off his hoodie and shirt, exposing his ribs. I feel that I'm blushing, but I just stare. Sans turns around and smirks at me. "take a picture, it lasts longer." He says and gets in the sleeping bag. "Well if I was a photographer, I would picture us together." I wink and take off my bra and pants, making it as comfortable as it gets. I look at Sans, who is intensely staring at me. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." I say and step over him, to get in the sleeping bag as well. "maybe I already did." Sans winks. "You didn't." I say and turn to him. "that's right, i didn't." He smirks and kisses me on the lips. I smile as he lays his arms around my waste.

I lay mine on his hips, and feel something cardboard-y in his pocket. I make a soft hum and quickly slide my hand in his pocket. He tenses up. "uhm.." He says while I'm exanimating it. "Why do you have raisins in your pocket?" I snicker.

"well this was actually meant for after when the imaginary library didn't explode, but do you like raisins?" He asks. "I suppose, yeah?" I say and laugh. "then how about a date?" Sans asks and wiggles his eyebrows. "I'd like that."

"that's nice." He says and snuggles his head in between the space of my neck and shoulders. Eventually we both fall asleep, both with smiles on our faces.

----

(A/N)

Fun fact: I felt really bad for making them fight so i wanted to fix that so have master sans ask alex out with raisins. im proud of my child

wait what

OH WELL

talk to me:

Kik: Esmeemotional
IG: Esmeeeke
Twitter: Esmeemotioneel

fun fun

bye