Chapter 69: ;)

Sans closed the laptop and let his head fall back on his pillow. I lean on my hand, looking at Sans with a smile. "so you know at the wedding you said something." Sans says and turns to me with a grin. "What did I say?" I ask, surprised.  "well.." He pauses. "you told your parents in this angry rant that you happen to love me." Sans smiles. "Shit did I really say that?" I say and let my head fall onto the bed. His grin fades. "Oh not like that!" I apologise. "I mean I do love you. But I would have wanted to say it in a nicer atmosphere."

Sans' mouth is connected with mine in an instant. "well you know i would have wanted to say it first." He says between kisses and lays his hand in my neck. "cus i love you too." I grab his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. We melt into it and Sans gets on top of me. We break the kiss and look into each others eyes a moment. There is a silence and then we laugh out loud. Sans falls onto his back, laughing. 

"no but seriously i love you." Sans says and regains his strength "So wanna continue.. This?" I ask and smile at him. Sans kisses me again before removing my shirt. I smile at him and nod. The skeleton in front of me is a blue blushing mess. I pull him into a kiss and manage to get on top of him. My hands touch his spine and he shudders. Then they wonder to his ribs and inside of them, he moans. I laugh. "dont laugh at me." Sans breathes. "Where exactly do I touch?" I ask. "just continue you were doing more than fine." He winks. One hand continues to rub inside his ribcage as the other one wonders towards his spine and his pelvis. "a-aah!" Sans moans loudly. I grin proudly and continue. "w-wait." He stutters. I take my hands off him and look at him questioningly. "i wanna make you feel good too." Sans kisses me again and I fall onto my back with a skeleton on top of me. 

Sans attempts to take off my bra, which gets stuck in the process. He fiddles with the clasps. I laugh at him and quickly take them off myself. "Don't worry. Everyone finds that hard the first time." I say teasingly. "you know what's hard?" Sans winks. I laugh loudly. It's his fingers that swiftly rotate around my nipple. He kisses me again, more passionately this time. His hands slips into my trousers and makes a rotating movements at a slow pace. I moan a bit into the kiss. 

"H-Hey Sans. Are y-you a p-parking ticket? B-Because you've got fine written all o-over you." I smile. Sans laughs out loud again. "i swear to god. even if we are about to have sex you tell me a pickup line." "You started it." I say and kiss him again. I slip one hand into his boxers and rub his pelvis again. I feel his hands on me twitch for a second and I grin proudly. 

Sans takes his hand off my nipple and uses it to slid down my sweatpants. I lift his shirt over his head. He grins, pulls me into a kiss again and lays me on my back. Sans breaks the kiss to take his pants off and he reveals a magical blue dick. It has an ombre sort of fading into the pubic arch. "It's blue." I say and look at it, fascinated. "'s rude to stare at someone's dick y'know." He smiles. "i can make it other colors if you want. green? red? depends what color you like." Sans whispers before laying on me again. "It's perfectly fine like this Sans. I was just amazed." I laugh. "people say that quite often. you ready?" He asks.

By the second I nod, he puts his member in me. Thrown into a panic as the stretch from the foreign penetration burns my unprepared muscles. Open my mouth to scream and  I'm flooded with the taste of sweat as familiar phalanges shove inside. It's him.  I whine as his member pumps into me once, twice, with unexpected ease. "f-fuck." He swears and digs his bony fingers into my shoulders as he builds a steady rhythm. My legs are hooking onto his spine. "Christ." I moan as he slams into me. My fingers fiddle with the outer part of his ribcage. 

Sans looks at me with half lidded eyes and smiles. I smile back and gasp as he hits my g-spot. He keeps slamming into that place and groans a lot. All I could see was black when he comes into me. 

Sans falls besides me and smiles. "that was something."

I breathe out. "Surely something amazing." 

"very." Sans says and wraps his arms around my waist. We fall asleep together, both exhausted

-----

lol u dirty sinners 

i hope this was any good comment pls and give ur feedback thanks

x9xoxoxoxooxo esmee