Chapter 35: Calming the crowd (and sans)

"An explosion? What do you mean?" I stammer and look at Undyne's confused face. "I don't know, maybe a terrorist attack or a bomb. Maybe both. I have to make sure everyone is all right. Stay in here and help people you three." Undyne explained and ran out of the building. 

I look outside again and see tons of people running towards the cafeteria with a shocked expression on their face. Sans grabs my and tightly and looks outside, seeing the flames as well. "this is really bad." He says and looks at me. "SANS WHAT SHOULD WE DO?" Papyrus panics. The door opens and people storm in.

Everyone is panicking, including the skeletons. I let go of Sans' hand and get him to help me up a table. "Everyone, listen." I say calmly. I don't even get looked at by the crowd. "EVERYONE! LISTEN!" I now yell louder. This time, everyone looks at me and is silent. "Help out the wounded, if there are any. Help will soon arrive and don't forget to remain calm. You all are safe now." I say. I hope we are safe though. The crowd eases up. Papyrus runs to the kitchen to get the spaghetti.

"HUMANS CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?" Papyrus shouts over the crowd. "I- WE HAVE MADE SPAGHETTI, IF YOU WANT ANY OF THIS GREAT SENSATION, YOU WILL HAVE TO GRAB IT WITH YOUR HANDS BECAUSE UNFORTUNATELY, OUR PLATES ARE BROKEN." He says and places a giant pan of spaghetti on the table.

Everyone seems hesitant to eat it, but they eventually give in and eat the spaghetti with their hands. "humans are weird." Sans whispers to me. I snicker and watch the crowd devouring the large pan we had made.

A while later, the police came and told everyone to go home. They asked everyone a couple of questions and eventually left. The bomb had killed no one, because the terrain was empty because it exploded in break. They weren't sure if it was a terrorist, but there would be more investigating.

So right now, Sans and I are cleaning up the kitchen. We had told Papyrus to go to bed and rest. We were insomniacs anyway. Why not clean up 200 broken plates? "I told you 'bout timelines right?" Sans suddenly says and looks at me.  "Yeah? What about it?" I ask him and look at him as well. Our eyes meet and we both quickly look away. "there was a bomb as well in a timeline. the terrorist was never found though."

"So you are saying this happened before?" I say and look at him again. He is still dusting shards. "well not all of it. I never met you in all these timelines on the first hand. I went on tour though. there was this bomber, a terrorist the police had said. Undyne, Alphys and I wanted to get to the bottom of these bombings. don't exactly know the reason tough. long story short, Undyne and Alphys died in an explosion and Frisk reset again. that's actually the farthest I've ever come in this world." He says with a sad expression. Can I just wrap him in a hug and comfort him right now? Wait, I can. Let's do it.

So I walk towards him, careful not to step into a shard and wrap him into a warm hug. He sobs into my sweater a bit. I pat him carefully on his back. "Was that the thing you were thinking about earlier?" I ask but still don't let go. Skeleton hugs are the best actually. "the nightmare I had was also about it. I was wondering if it would happen. I thought not, timelines frequently change. guess I was wrong after all." He shrugs. I let go and give him a symphatic smile "You know that you can always talk to me about anything right?" I say and grab my duster again. "yeah.. I really should do that more. t's nice to get things off my ribs."

I laugh a bit. After cleaning up, we walk to our camper tiredly. I open it and get my pyjama's. Sans walks into his room to change as well. After redressing, I quickly walk over to the kitchen and get some water for the both of us. He comes into the room again and gladly accepts the glass. "I'm so tired." Sans complains. "You are always tired what are you talking about." I chuckle and set the glass into the dishwasher.

Sans grabs the sleeve of my pajamas and pulls me lightly into his bedroom. "wanna cuddle?" He asks and looks away with a blue tint on his face. "Sure why not?" I accept and let him be the big spoon. This is nice. And I wouldn't change that for a bit.

Until a second explosion erupts

---

(A/N)

NWUAHA CLIFF HANGERS

So I made a kik.
The name is @Esmeemotional talk to me I need friends.

Bye