{26}

"I'm so tired." Lauren blurted out as she entered their hotel room going right to her bed.

"I told you were didn't have to walk whole way." Camila told her that they should take a cab but Lauren insisted she wanted to explore some more by walking and that a cab would just limit them on experiencing Paris.

"I didn't think it would be that far of a walk." Lauren said but it sounded muffled with her face against the pillow.

Camila just let out a small laugh at Lauren's behavior and laid down next to her. Lauren's face was still buried in the pillow but she was glad because Camila couldn't see her blushing after she felt her next to her. For almost the entire walk they held hands and Lauren was happy things were going as they where.

Camila just let out a long sigh starting at the cieling. Both of them just laid there together not planning on getting up or going out for the rest of the night. After a while Lauren turned on her back kicking her shoes off, Camila followed by doing the same. Camila then made a bold move and scoted closer to Lauren without making it obvious, pretending she was making herself comfortable. Lauren could tell what she was doing but didn't make a big deal out of it. Even though she was freaking out inside.

"I never asked how the play thing was going." Camila started remembering that Lauren has a play she was suppose to write.

"oh... after the professor found out about the fight with Vero he decided to give me a little extra time on it." Lauren explained. It was true after word went around campus about the incident most of Lauren's professors cut her some slack they knew Lauren would never get into a physical fight so she had extra time to herself and didn't have to worry about the projects and stuff.

"Lucky." camila muttered after she returned home she knew she would have alot of things to catch up on.

Lauren didn't want to ask but she was kind of curious if Vero would be returning to there campus. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Do you by any chance know if Vero would be back on campus?" Lauren asked.

"No clue. But don't worry if she is when we get back I'll make sure she doesn't hurt you." Camila then gaved her a sincer smile. Asuring Lauren she won't let anything happen to her.

"Thank you."

"No problem you know that I would never let something happen to you when I'm there."

"I know that. You were always there when someone would try something." Lauren said remembering how Camila has been helping her since the beginning.

-

Flashback

Lauren finally did it.

She finally told Camila that she likes girls. This whole entire time she was worried about nothing. Camila was one of the most important people Lauren needed an approval from other then then her parents and siblings of course. It went well.

Especially when Camila kissed right after. Lauren laid in bed with the biggest smile on her face. Camila just left a few minutes ago. It was amazing Lauren was convinced that her bestfriend had the softest lips ever. Not that Lauren has anyone else's to compare her to. But she was pretty sure she was about right. If Camila was this understanding then maybe the rest of the kids at the school would be too.

Lauren didn't want to hide, so maybe she would get a good reaction out of everyone.

She was wrong.

When she went to school she didn't just come out and say it, she just wasn't going to deny it if someone asked her who she liked.

She did get asked who she had a crush on a few days later. She was waiting by the cafeteria for Camila so they could get lunch together, but then one of her classmates Austin decided to mess with her. He didn't like Lauren and Lauren didn't like him. Maybe it was because she always had Camila's attention that he craved so much. Whenever he ask Camila to hangout either she'd say she's busy or bring Lauren along.