{60}

"Lauren! Stop walking away from me. If you have a problem with it I don't have to go.."

"Lets not talk about this now. I have somewhere to be. Just get dressed and meet me there."

"I thought we were going to drive there together."

"To be honest I don't even want to be in the same car with you right now." Lauren angrily marched up to the front door grabbing her keys, and her shoes.

"So you're mad at me."

"Of course I am!" Lauren desperately wanted to calm down. Out of any day, today wasn't the one where she needed to have double the stress on her back. "Why didn't you ever tell me about her?" She couldn't help but ask as her hand was on the door knob.

"And what, am I supposed to tell you about everyone I slept with in case we ran into them. She obviously didn't mean anything if it ended a long time ago."

"That doesn't matter, there was still something going on between you two." Lauren got her thoughts out. "Tell me something, who was the one who ended it?" She managed to ask calmly. Although, Camila's silence answered her question. "Just great."

"That doesn't mean anything."
Camila tried to defend herself.

"It actually means a lot. If you were the one that ended it, it means that she could still have feelings for you. Now when did you two start to hate each other exactly? She probably started to hate you after you broke it off with her while wanting more with you." Lauren ranted. "Am I right?"

"I-I don't know, no... maybe. But nothing will happen between us."

"How can I be so sure of that?" Lauren voice cracked in the end. "The whole entire time you'd be gone I will always have those thoughts at the back of my mind."

"Lauren, the fact that I'm sensing that you don't trust me is about to open whole new set of problems." Camila looked hurt by Lauren's words.

"Well I don't have time to deal with them right now."

Lauren saw what time it was on the clock and started to open the door to head out.

"I'll meet you there." She said in a low voice and walked right out without looking back.

Camila flinched at how roughly she shut the door. For a while she just stood in the same spot wondering how exactly this happened, until she sat on the couch looking up at the ceiling feeling defeated. A few seconds later she started to feel something lick her face, she opened her eyes to be faced with their dog, who probably came out from under the couch after hiding there due to the loud arguing.

"Hey buddy." She cooed the pet. She scoped him in her arms feeling relaxed at petting him. "I'm stupid, aren't I." She asked as if she gets a answer. All the pet did was tilt his head in confusion.

Well, might as well get ready, and pass by the flower shop for a little present. She knows that it won't be enough, but at least it's a start.

If Camila's day wasn't getting any better it certainly wasn't going to now. Apparently there was a thunder storm heading there way and the wind blowing cold air and dirt towards made things worse. Wrapped tightly in her long coat Camila made it to her car. It started to look pretty nasty and the traffic was horrendous. Hopefully she would get there on time.

-

"Lauren!"

"What?"

"There was a little trouble with some of the stage lights. The wind must have cut off a circuit."