{44}

Video: The real truth about Lauren Jauregui

"Hey, most of you know me as Vero. Or more like the girl that got played. As many of you know what happened with my recent relationship with my girlfriend, well now ex girlfriend, Camila. I just want to say that I don't blame her. Some of you might be shocked at that. Most people would be upset if their significant other was caught cheating with another girl that they live with, and basically known their whole life. And even more so if it was put out online for everyone to see and make out a fool of you. But I recently found out what happened that led to our break up wasn't her fault. You wouldn't ever think that the person she trust the most would play her like Lauren did. I have a close friend of mine that has a few words to say as well."

"Umm... Hi, I'm Ashley and their are somethings that I think needs to be said. I-I was set up on a double date with Lauren not long ago while Camila and Vero were still dating. The whole entire time I could tell Lauren was loathing their relationship. After we... uh, left the restaurant I offered to take Lauren back home and she came up with a idea to break them up. At first I thought she was kidding, but then I could tell she was actually serious about breaking her best friend and her girlfriend up. At first I just went along with it because I didn't think it would work but then she went a bit to far with the idea that it would, so she convinced Camila to go to a party with her. She knew all of Camila's weaknesses, so she took that to her advantage. When she saw her 'friend' at a vurlnable state I guess she couldn't help it. Many of you know what happened next.... I really needed to get that off my chest before Vero and Camila suffer from Lauren's actions. Hope you all could understand the truth and see the people around you for who they actually are."

-

As soon as she was texted the link to the video she couldn't help but click on it and watch what was being said about her.

She knew from the beginning that ever agreeing to do that stupid plan was going to be a disaster. What else could she had expected then to partnering with a stranger she only meet that night.

Just when she thought her love life was going to get better, and she was going to be with the girl she secretly loved for years, things have a funny way of taking a turn for the worst.

What would Camila think of her now. Would she be just as disgusted as the rest of the students were after they saw the video as well? Would she not want nothing to do with her now?

All theses questions were running through her mind as she walked to nowhere particular to clear her mind.

Right now the New York streets were filled with people who had not a worry on their mind.

At least on the outside it showed they didn't. Who knows what people go through in their personal lives then slap a smile onto their face to make everything seem like it's fine on the outside.

Lauren could relate.

She would smile back at the people she walked past by in a mannered way as she was a nervous wreck on the inside.

As of far Camila hasn't contacted her, and as Lauren left the building she didn't see anyone follow her on the way out. Not that she was seeing on the way out as she left in a hurry not being able to face Camila at the moment.

Right now she felt empty and ashamed different then what she felt before.

After she received that text message and heard what Vero and Ashley said about her infuriated to an extent that she was going to resort to physical violence. She wanted nothing more then to confront the both of the girls that were making her life difficult.